10214 - Tower Bridge

M4x18

Today I bought 7 TB for EUR 149 each.

I was informed by Harrods in London that they will or cannot restock the TB item. This could be an EOL indication.

Could also be just a misinformed employee ofcourse, you never really know with this kind of info. Still, EUR 149 is a really good price and large MiB sets are never a bad investment.

• Like 1

Today I bought 7 TB for EUR 149 each.

I was informed by Harrods in London that they will or cannot restock the TB item. This could be an EOL indication.

Could also be just a misinformed employee ofcourse, you never really know with this kind of info. Still, EUR 149 is a really good price and large MiB sets are never a bad investment.

There have been rumours about this set retiring for a while. Also Lego bringing out a new Large Scale Model (Sidney Opera House) could be an indicator.

In any case, you probably can't go wrong at 149 per piece. I have two and will leave it that. Not because I don't have faith in the Tower Bridge but because I like to diversify as much as possible.

No dice on mine, CB.  That's the first thing I look for, but it didn't have one this month.  I always get the coupons, too.

If it makes you feel any better, I just used my last 10% off coupon yesterday. After having 6 sets rejected as outside the scope of the coupon, I came away with a whooping $3 savings on the TMNT exclusive. WoooHoooooo