My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of my S@H Black Friday stuff is in warehouse, except for one lonely Brainiac Attack that is "Waiting for new stock".  I only ordered only sale items, City: Demolition, Bulldozer, Hydra Fortress, Hulk Smash, Attack on Lake Town and Juniors: Defend the Batcave, etc.  I didn't buy any multiples in the same order.

• Like 1

I will offer this tidbit of wisdom.  I returned 4 town halls to target due to some box damage.  Seals were all intact.  It retired a little while after this and would not matter now. So a completely destroyed box is one thing, minor damage does not matter.

Agree 100%. I always reorder & receive before I return...

24 minutes ago, stackables said:

I generally don't like to return anything but if I am spending $150 plus on a set, I would at least like the company to try and package the set carefully.

Yes you would expect that and that's why its 100% completely reasonable and ethical to take back sets that show up damaged, stickered, or otherwise in not mint condition.  I deliver 100% money back satisfaction to my customers.  Why should I insist on anything less for myself?  

Refunds are easy and go through quickly.  I've returned at least 2 dozen damaged stickered Santa's Workshops during their run at Target.  100% of the walmart with instore pick were what i consider collector grade.  I have 80 mint SW's now.  I won't miss the damaged ones when its retired.

8 yo-yo ATATs from the deal a few days ago showed up in MINT perfect condition (4orders of 2ATAT + 3.99 friends poly) - all 8 - i couldn't believe it.  the huge shipping boxes the ATATs came in are even in MINT condition.  So not all this damage is coming from UPS.  It has to do with shipping box quality and the degree of carelessness, mishandling, dropping/kicking and overstacking at the retail side of things.  target loses that one.

still waiting for the single order of 6 modulars to show up from target 15% sale on exclusives :).  Those I'll keep no matter what .

Edited by cladner
  • Like 1