30300 - The Batman Tumbler

super26

The batwing should show up too soon, Im a big fan of the batmobile polybags, looks so sleek. It would be nice if they turned up in the uk newspaper promos

Anyway, pics of the batwing if you have not seen it yet.

http://www.groovebricks.com/two-more-2014-lego-super-heroes-polybags/

Wow that is spooky. As good as an accurate prediction you are likely to get. Got myself 4 today from the Daily Mail promo. Can I have your lotto numbers please.

• Like 1

Well this Tumbler polybag has officially replaced all the TIE Fighter ones at my Target it would seem. There are a few leftovers of the TIE Fighter but nowhere near the 'floodage' from the last couple of years. I wonder if they had some hidden sale I did not know about on them. Ah well, I had little use for more than the one I purchased long ago anyway. Now the Tumbler on the other hand has some good stuff like them big ass tires!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all.  I am new to Lego investing but not new to Lego itself.  I grew up on Lego and love it.  I found a bunch of these polybags at Target for $3.99.  I bought 4 and I am wondering if it's worth stocking up and buying more.  Looks like a good investment as Batman is always popular.  I am looking to just hang on to these for a while and sell them later.  What do you guys think?  Thanks for taking the time to read and answer.