What Lego set did you buy today?

I picked up a Haunted House and Batman A.A. at the Lego Store yesterday. Had a 10% off coupon I used on the HH and 5.00 bonus bucks....343.23 total with tax. Guess that's the best I could hope for at this time. Plus got 4 of the Jor-El figures too, and now have 20.00 in bonus bucks......

I completed a trade today with a local guy for a City Fire Plane (4209) I picked up this week and one of the free Chima Starter Sets for a SH: The Batcave (6860).  My son has been asking me to get a Batcave to build for a couple weeks now.

That, my friend, sounds like a pretty sweeeeet deal! Good to know those Chima freebies are good for something!

Hope your son enjoys the set.

I completed a trade today with a local guy for a City Fire Plane (4209) I picked up this week and one of the free Chima Starter Sets for a SH: The Batcave (6860).  My son has been asking me to get a Batcave to build for a couple weeks now.

So you basically got a batcave for 20 bucks. That is pretty cool.

Nice I would make that trade 3 times with all three fire planes I have!

• Like 1

I also got a Roman Emperor for myself because Walmart just started carrying Series 9 Minifigures.  They have always been late on stocking up.

My Walmart is mega lousy about carrying any of the Minifigures ever. They finally got some in around April and were there til the end of the month, and didn't move fast at all.

(6) Uruk-Hai Army for $11.77 at Kmart. 

Just signed up for their rewards program so I got some other coupons from that transaction.

(2) Orc Forges at Target. First ones I've seen in my Targets in the last 2 weeks. I didn't have any of these other than the used copy for myself I just got in a lot I got on CL.

• Like 1

(6) Uruk-Hai Army for $11.77 at Kmart. 

Just signed up for their rewards program so I got some other coupons from that transaction.

damn dude, that is a score right there ... did they have anymore in the back?  clean house!!!  the cheapest i got mines were $20!

damn dude, that is a score right there ... did they have anymore in the back?  clean house!!!  the cheapest i got mines were $20!

I know right? I've been to 2 Targets, 3 Walmarts and 1 Kmart in the last 48 hours. I've yet to see that set on sale less than $26. They were reduced to $22 plus 50% off! I only had a few minutes in the store before I had to be at an appointment so I didn't get to do any random scans of some sets that I thought might be reduced but not tagged with the Vamp Hearse or the Striker-Class Fighter. It might justify a trip back. I got a couple of coupons for signing up for their Shop Your Way program.

I'd like to pick up some more Batwing sets.  Did you find a decent deal?

if you are near a shopko, they have had them on "clearance" for about two months now at $29.99 (there normal retail is quite high, like TRU). none have sold, so they will be taking another markdown within the next few weeks I imagine. this is their procedure on clearance items. once they hit around $20 I will clean them all out. I picked up 28 two face chases for $22/each this way.

if you are near a shopko, they have had them on "clearance" for about two months now at $29.99 (there normal retail is quite high, like TRU). none have sold, so they will be taking another markdown within the next few weeks I imagine. this is their procedure on clearance items. once they hit around $20 I will clean them all out. I picked up 28 two face chases for $22/each this way.

Thanks, I think my nearest Shopko is about an hour away.  I've never made the trip to check it out yet.

I went into a Shopko Hometown near where my parents live in Michigan. Sets that retailed for $30 were marked for $59... what?