What Lego set did you buy today?

I'm also hoping to rack up my numbers of these. They went on sale (30% off then 50% off in store) last year around Feb-Mar, so hopefully I can pick up a couple then. Great set, and if it retires this year the price is going to soar. Nice buys, by the way. 

I'd be all over stink on crap for 30% off WV sets.  Still kicking myself for not buying more Post Offices and Bakeries last year.

City

Helicopter Rescue (4429): $30

Fire Boat (60005): $17

Cement Mixer (60018): $17.59 (Target matched Amazon)

Friends

Pet Salon: $24.97 (regular price in Walmart for a good while now)

Downtown Bakery: $24.99

Ninjago

Garmatron: $30.40 (Target matched Amazon)

Total: $144.95

Saved: $64.99

Didn't save a whole lot but it is a little more than the cost of that Walmart exclusive Helicopter Rescue set so in a way I could say what I saved paid for it in full.

My wife got me the Ewok Village for my birthday yesterday. My son and I will get it built this weekend, along with the Endor battle pack and the smaller Endor playset released last year. We have the Endor bunker set and a few of the old AT-ST sets as well so this could be quite the battle scene. If I had the bricks for it I'd do up my own landing pad/gate building for use by the UCS Shuttle and the motorized AT-AT we have.

TOK you don't mess around when you go shopping lol.

Ha ha. I may not buy Lego often but when I do, I go for the discounts first. If I can find anything (even a small set) for an extra dollar off, I will. I still can't believe I found those two Walmart exclusives half off but that was what the price sticker stated. I was going to wait a little longer for those Friends sets but I don't see them going for less really. (I probably wouldn't be there if it happened anyway.) I'm only missing Temple of Light for my collection of this years Ninjago sets but I've got other items on my list I'm going for instead unless that one goes on heavy discount.

City

Helicopter Rescue (4429): $30

Fire Boat (60005): $17

Cement Mixer (60018): $17.59 (Target matched Amazon)

Friends

Pet Salon: $24.97 (regular price in Walmart for a good while now)

Downtown Bakery: $24.99

Ninjago

Garmatron: $30.40 (Target matched Amazon)

Total: $144.95

Saved: $64.99

Didn't save a whole lot but it is a little more than the cost of that Walmart exclusive Helicopter Rescue set so in a way I could say what I saved paid for it in full.

I forgot I finally found Series 3 of the Friends Collectables at Target along with Series 2 so I bought a complete Series 3 for myself. (I already got Series 2 from Walmart couple months earlier.) Now I have a complete collection of all those Friends Collectables! post-2081-0-58225800-1369787482.gif

Today I was lucky to find 3 hobbit sets at 60% off.

Wargs at $18

Mirkwood $12

Billbow and gollum at $4.

Bought 5 of each. Thinking I should go back and buy out all. I am starting to think they will be discontinued in our area at the wall arts for the new sets.

2X Helm's Deep $190 (wanted to pick a couple more up as they are now SOLD OUT on LEGO Shop at Home)

While picking up, the guy offered me some deals I just couldn't pass up: 40% off the following sets

AT-TE $55

Jabba's Barge $75

LOTR Pirates Ambush $60

Where did you get the deals on the barge and pirate ambush?  Those are great prices.

I finally ordered the Ewok Village from LEGO Shop at Home.  Been waiting for double points month + the christmas, star wars, and lego employee minifig promos.  Plan on selling the figures, since I don't care about the store employee fig and I don't collect non-OT star wars.

Where did you get the deals on the barge and pirate ambush?  Those are great prices.

I finally ordered the Ewok Village from LEGO Shop at Home.  Been waiting for double points month + the christmas, star wars, and lego employee minifig promos.  Plan on selling the figures, since I don't care about the store employee fig and I don't collect non-OT star wars.

Just got lucky really.  I inquired on an eBay listing that was close to my area to see if I could pick up the Helm's Deeps to avoid shipping charges and the guy had a bunch of other sets that he hadn't listed yet so gave me some great deals to buy the lot. 

Guest TabbyBoy

Today I got:

a) The unexpected gathering

B) mini modular

Need to find extra storage space for them :)

I think the Mini Mods are going to fly one day as they are only available at RRP from LEGO or >RRP elsewhere eg. Amazon.  I've got 5 of them.