41999 - 4x4 Crawler Exclusive Edition

Rich B

As I stated earlier, there are some people that have the luxury of a LEGO store near to them.  Some people have multiple stores.  Most people do not.  I believe there are 70-75 LEGO stores in the US, covering 29 of the 50 states.  Most Americans do not have easy access to one.  Consider yourself lucky to be one of the fortunate ones.

I never had the luxury of having a Lego store near me. When I was a younger, I always wanted to go a a Lego store, but the nearest one was about five hours away. Now there is a Lego store 15 minutes away. That being said I have easy access to the store, but I went to the store multiple times to see if they had the 41999, but I never had any luck.

If anyone wants to sell a crawler or trade with a fellow brickpicker please PM me. I am over 60 miles from a lego store so I can't go check on a regular basis considering I have a day job and kids playing sports on the weekend. Can also offer trades for things like ninjago fire temple or transformers masterpiece Soundwave.

Thanks

I never had the luxury of having a Lego store near me. When I was a younger, I always wanted to go a a Lego store, but the nearest one was about five hours away. Now there is a Lego store 15 minutes away. That being said I have easy access to the store, but I went to the store multiple times to see if they had the 41999, but I never had any luck.

That's cuz you live in a galaxy far far away.

I just received shipment of 1 more of these sets from a local online store.  This is the first time they have been available locally other than the first run on the Lego S@H website and were limited to 1 only and sold out with pre-sales about a month ago.   So if you international people look around there may be some stores or online sites in your area selling these as exclusives right now in limited quantities.

Damn thing came pretty poorly packaged but was relieved to find the box inside mint  :sweat:

• Like 1

Hey buddy, if you bought one at TRU @ 239.99, I'll give 300 for it, so you can sleep better for paying their mark up...

I did, and they send me a cancellation and today I received the set.  Good condition.  I was just wondering because I saw a post here before saying someone did it and I was just curious if that person did get it to price match with Lego store.

Na..  I will pass and see if I should open this up and build it.

How do you get the 10%? I will give it a try tomorrow. Do you just take the set and receipt and go to TRU and ask for it or do you show them Lego.com for how much they are selling?

Actually, the 41999 price in store is 199, not 239.

So I don't have to price match at all.

Just bring it back and I told them I would like to use a coupon and gift card on this order.

But that is YMMV.

Depends on the store.

What flippers do not take into account though is time or even potential gas they spend for acquiring all those sets they flip... assuming they get them in stores etc....

Also all the extra times for printing packaging and so on and on....

I never seen a flipepd calculating his time for each flip they make and see how much is he making per hour... all do it per unit sold which , imo is wrong...

Well I am a powerseller on ebay and already shipping out 25+ packages daily so for me its not that big of a deal or cost since I am already printing out labels packing other stuff and driving to the post office daily. :) 

My lego store managers seem to not care that I keep coming in everyday and buying 2