10227 - UCS B-Wing Starfighter

MaximusLegous

Same here, I have both. Don't know why people think I hate the BWing. I've been talking about 'investment', not like or dislike, and people start getting anxious, probably because they made the wrong purchase and are holding the bag now.

I have no idea why people would think you dislike the B-Wing

"...probably because they made the wrong purchase and are holding the bag now."

• Like 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why leave now? You have been upsetting people for 2 days in this thread. Lol

Its just his opinions - he is entitled to them. We can correct them if we think they are wrong - lol

Honestly, fairly seemingly radical opinions and perspectives are good sometimes. I like to be persuaded vehemently in the opposite direction. I actually find out how confident I am about a set.

Still pretty confident about the stack of B-wings I have. Not space wise though. lol

Its just his opinions - he is entitled to them. We can correct them if we think they are wrong - lol

Honestly, fairly seemingly radical opinions and perspectives are good sometimes. I like to be persuaded vehemently in the opposite direction. I actually find out how confident I am about a set.

Still pretty confident about the stack of B-wings I have. Not space wise though. lol

It's one thing to have an opinion. It's another to be arguably the most annoying person on the site right now.

• Like 1

I like legoes.  There, now I am the most annoying.   :jig:

In forums, there are always opinionated people who would call another annoying, because their head is one-sided and can't think outside of the box.

A couple of Bwing closet fans are locked in the dark. If they didn't buy the Bwing and stashed money into the Architecture Studio, they would be counting their cash now and taking their sweet time on purchasing more BWings. I sold 10 Studios at $220 last month, could've made more now, but now I get to sit on this fat cash and redeploy on more BWings if I wanted to.

• 3 weeks later...

B-Wing 10227 is EOL

Yesterday, I called the LEGO Hotline here in Germany (it's the hotline for whole Europe) to order sets. As the B-Wing is labeled "sold out" in the LEGO online shop, I asked the sales person whether this is only due to Christmas demand or "forever". She looked this up in a list/database and confirmed that the set 10227 is out of production and stock (also known as EOL) as of 31.12.2013.

Based on  my experience with such confirmations, I know this is it. It's pretty easy: You say you want to order a set that is sold out after it has been restocked

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah but having dead money for 2 years extra (or more) thanks to that sell out discount is bad for majority except really really long term holders/investors... talking about 5+ years here....

It's interesting that this set is starting to look pretty good for those of us who bought it on black friday for 100. Set is consistently selling in the $200 range.

Depends on how precious that amount of money is to you but I like the Bwing - think it has a higher potential than FB because there are less of them.

FB is not even officially retired and there are people throwing them on ebay - 92 listings. Bwing has 20 less listings right now, is officially gone, etc. To me, I think once this thing goes fully retired, a lot of people are going to throw their FB's out there and the price will plateau quickly. maybe not - but it just feels like it will.

I like the HH, but who knows how long it will be around.

Have you guys seen the recent eBay sales for 6208? There are some going in the $160 range. I am guessing that might be people confused by which one they are getting? I have a 6208 I want to list soon, but not sure whether I should try to price it that high and risk a confused customer.

I see what you mean - strange!  People are either buying them at around $80, or double.  No in between.  I think some folks might be buying them without actually checking the set number?