30kg of Lego no minifigures

neatling

Hi peeps.

I'm looking for a bit of advice. I've found what looks like a nice little lot. As the title says there is 30kg of Lego with lots varying sets (city, monster fighters, star wars plus many more) but all the minifigures have been removed.

What sort of ball park figure should I be looking at?

If I could work out what sets are in there and used the lot calculator how much would you advise to knock off for no boxes and minifigures? Or would you not bother bidding?

brickfolio_badge_1_8ed29112-e983-11e2-a8

Hi peeps.

I'm looking for a bit of advice. I've found what looks like a nice little lot. As the title says there is 30kg of Lego with lots varying sets (city, monster fighters, star wars plus many more) but all the minifigures have been removed.

What sort of ball park figure should I be looking at?

If I could work out what sets are in there and used the lot calculator how much would you advise to knock off for no boxes and minifigures? Or would you not bother bidding?

Without figures, your calculator should be just for bulk.  There's really no need to figure up what sets there are for re-sale because a good portion of the value of sets are in the figures.  This would be a little over 60lb for us Americans.  For a bulk lot with no figures I would be in the range of $200.  This is assuming I can distinguish some sets and I know the quality is good.  I would have a little leeway if I knew some very nice sets were in there that carried some value without figures.  One nice thing about City sets is the figures are pretty generic and are easily purchased for little money if you feel the need to complete sets.

Edit:  I'm not saying don't set out the lot, I just wouldn't figure up the lots' value by the sets in it because they are knowingly not complete with the valuable part missing.