May 15 VIP set?

I had a good laugh when I googled "may 15th lego exclusive vip set".  Your Micheal Corleone and Migration's shifter are the top 2 google images for some reason. That ought to leave non brickpicker LEGO fans scratching their heads.

That's awesome, I'm famous.

That does seem odd considering I only commented like two or three times in this forum.

Unlike a lot of people, I think the mixer is cool. It's got 12 mini figures and a unique Carnival theme that would make a fun add on to a city set up. However, I would only get one for myself. I don't think it will be popular enough for an investment. And I certainly don't expect it to sell out today. Maybe I'll pick it up an EOL.

Look at the fine print down there - it's not available until 11:59pm EST tonight.  I'm bummed.  I was hoping for the Ecto-1 or MINI Cooper.

I get the "For Lego VIPs" screen, but once I click through there's no option to add the Mixer to my cart.

Screen+Shot+2014-05-15+at+8.51.49+AM.jpg

Are these flippable since not everyone has access to them?

If you pick them up in store possibly but check ebay first as flippers will bid this down.  The Simpsons House was $200 and was going for $279 not much profit to be made.

I think this set will only be a winner if they start a new line and add other carnival rides and people will want the first one.

• Like 1