2014 May the 4th offers **LEGO SHOP USA/CAN**

Jeff Mack

Only he is lol .. who said everyone was?

Even if there was a temp. shortage you know how much you have to sell it for over retail with fees and shipping .. you wont make very much.

I didn't say "everyone" was, but I also know he's not the only one.  I've already sold several at above retail to others who are stockpiling it.

So glad that our hopes were lowered the past couple of days :D I couldn't get on til a little after midnight EST and still missed them...figured 10 minutes after it started wouldn't be too late but oh well.  At least there was nothing I really really wanted.

Well, it's interesting looking in on this from a UK/Europe perspective.

There are a few complaining that the UK deals were much better this year, but look at it from a purely analytical comparison;

US had 3 sets at 50% off - Europe had nothing over 15%.

The US 10% on the rest balances out a lot of the worldwide regional variations due to taxes etc so 15% for Europe was fair.

Europe had 3 high profile sets on sale - but if you had to spend a minimum of

• Like 1

IF THEY ARE AVAILABLE NOW WHY IS MINE BACKORDERED?!?!

Eh. That sounds harsh. Two of the three NOT backordered is cool. I just think it's crazy 9:02 PM and it went backordered.

because everyone who ordered within 30 mins of midnight in the US has been labelled as an investor by Lego and had their order status demoted while they consider banning you all lol  :shifty:

• Like 1

back to available what are you talking about not where I am looking

IF THEY ARE AVAILABLE NOW WHY IS MINE BACKORDERED?!?!

Apologies - I've now deleted that part from my post - I flicked over to the US site and it said 'available now' on them all, until I clicked in to the actual set, where it then said sold out.

Apologies - I've now deleted that part from my post - I flicked over to the US site and it said 'available now' on them all, until I clicked in to the actual set, where it then said sold out.

No worries, this will go down as the most over hyped worst lego LEGO Shop at Home sale ever. And I am so glad I loaded up on all the large SW sets during triple VIP black friday.

• Like 1

You are a brave man.  I wonder if you will get multiple Darth Revans or if you will get banned?   Bets anyone, place your bets :)

i bet nothing happens.  during the last flash sale with the Martian Manhunter minifigure (which was a better sale than this), I placed 12 separate orders and ended up getting 16 MM minifigures after cancelled orders.  i didn't get banned.  

the best thing about this sale is that I still have a wad of cash now to go and buy more Simpson minifigures .

i bet nothing happens.  during the last flash sale with the Martian Manhunter minifigure (which was a better sale than this), I placed 12 separate orders and ended up getting 16 MM minifigures after cancelled orders.  i didn't get banned.  

the best thing about this sale is that I still have a wad of cash now to go and buy more Simpson minifigures .

I don't want anyone to get banned at all.  I just wonder how much (if at all) that they are monitoring this.  To me, they should just sell everything they can and not worry about it.  

I just love that Amazon has discounts of 25% or more on most of these 10% off sets.  Sets like the Jabba's Sail Barge is $20 less on Amazon.

IMO, LEGO dropped the ball on this entire event. Crappy discounts on crappy models. Nothing available. Really, if the whole reseller thing is the reason behind this garbage, why don't they think outside the box.....just a little bit.

1. Limit orders to one for each available item. Sure, there are ways around it, but they could make it difficult

2. Have more stock available that is actually there. All gone by 5am.....the day before the actual event. Stupid

2. Have more stock available that is actually there. All gone by 5am.....the day before the actual event. Stupid

Another problem is that the sets that were 50% off, are the sets that are only found in some stores and in limited quantities. The last time I visited my local Lego store, there was none of these sets at the store.

IMO, LEGO dropped the ball on this entire event. Crappy discounts on crappy models. Nothing available. Really, if the whole reseller thing is the reason behind this garbage, why don't they think outside the box.....just a little bit.

1. Limit orders to one for each available item. Sure, there are ways around it, but they could make it difficult

Maybe. I would keep a close eye on LEGO S@H for the next 2 days. Like you said, it is stupid to be sold out before the actual day that every STAR WARS fan is celebrating, but I have my suspicions that you will see some of these sets come back into stock over the next 24-36 hours.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

Another problem is that the sets that were 50% off, are the sets that are only found in some stores and in limited quantities. The last time I visited my local Lego store, there was none of these sets at the store.

Agreed, same here. I was hoping to get the Malevolence simply to build. I actually like the Clone Wars Series and the ship. Unless they pop back up and I happen to see it, I'm out of luck. I was surprised for sure.

Maybe. I would keep a close eye on LEGO LEGO Shop at Home for the next 2 days. Like you said, it is stupid to be sold out before the actual day that every STAR WARS fan is celebrating, but I have my suspicions that you will see some of these sets come back into stock over the next 24-36 hours.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

Ed, was it you that said there would be "ill will" on the site today? Prophetic.

Agreed, same here. I was hoping to get the Malevolence simply to build. I actually like the Clone Wars Series and the ship. Unless they pop back up and I happen to see it, I'm out of luck. I was surprised for sure.

I was hoping to get it to just to build it. I knew that my local Lego store didn't have any, so I was going to order online, but they sold out way to fast. I think the Malevolence sold out in less than 30 minutes. I thought that it would sell out sometime later in the day. Guess I was wrong. Oh well.