2014 May the 4th offers **LEGO SHOP USA/CAN**

Jeff Mack

Revan is still a better deal than double VIP points on R2-D2, UCS X-Wing, Ewok Village, and Sandcrawler since you can easily net $20-22 after fees on ebay.  It might be even more if he goes out of stock quickly.

They'll be going for under $15 before the weekend is over.

You still think the price will hold once the US starts flooding the market with these?

That wasn't my quote about the figure, but yes, I think the lack of sales mean lack of Revans in the hands of resellers.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

Not the end of the world if things don`t ship, plenty more deals to be had, but it would really be something if Lego didn`t have enough stock at a time like this to cover all orders. Hopefully they sort it all out and everyone ends up happy, though I have doubts of that given the apparently huge quantity of orders. 

Has anyone been able to get the Revan figure to add to their cart with the Sandcrawler?  I'm still trying to figure that one out.

I see that it "says" it has been added to your cart, but no I don't see it actually listed either. I think they would send it to you though.  That would be a pretty big mess up.

Hopefully the Revan figure doesn't drop in price to fast that those of us without a local LEGO store get shafted waiting on shipping....

You`re probably good. Obviously he`s going to take a bit of a dive in the short term, but honestly, the figure is solid enough that it`s possible it could rise back up over time. Someone earlier mentioned the Hoth Han from last year. It`s frankly not a very nice fig, Revan is superior, that`s going to carry over. 

Has anyone been able to get the Revan figure to add to their cart with the Sandcrawler?  I'm still trying to figure that one out.

Maybe they didn't properly mark the Sandcrawler as a Star Wars set for the promotion.  They'll probably fix it tomorrow.

You`re probably good. Obviously he`s going to take a bit of a dive in the short term, but honestly, the figure is solid enough that it`s possible it could rise back up over time. Someone earlier mentioned the Hoth Han from last year. It`s frankly not a very nice fig, Reven is superior, that`s going to carry over. 

Maybe they didn't properly mark the Sandcrawler as a Star Wars set for the promotion.  They'll probably fix it tomorrow.

hehe .. what makes yuo think the revan wont be sold out by tommorow? I wouldnt chance it

• Like 1