Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

I find it hard to believe this wont be flipable for a tidy profit around the holidays. I'm surprised that people are so down on it because it is coming in stock intermittently on Amazon. That kind of trend is what I look for in a set to flip around the holidays. It's early November, patience.

People are down on it because they expected it to be as limited as the Rover was and Exo simply isn't.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TabbyBoy

It seems like LEGO are struggling to offload these slow selling turkeys.  I've just had an email saying 2xVIP points with the 21109 this month.  So glad I returned all mine before the 90 days were up.

It seems like LEGO are struggling to offload these slow selling turkeys.  I've just had an email saying 2xVIP points with the 21109 this month.  So glad I returned all mine before the 90 days were up.

Selling slowly relative to the massive buying frenzy earlier?

I still think sales will pick up between now and Christmas.

I spent the money from my 5x 21109 returns on my last HH.  It'd be interesting to see what's worth more a year from now, 5x ES or 1x HH.

I considered this and yet still think that I could sell all mine for a TH. It's a low risk gamble that I'm prepared to take. I missed out on the Rovers and pains me everytime I see their prices on eBay.

Guest TabbyBoy

I considered this and yet still think that I could sell all mine for a TH. It's a low risk gamble that I'm prepared to take. I missed out on the Rovers and pains me everytime I see their prices on eBay.

Shame about the Rovers, I just "knew" these would go into hyperspace (well, Mars) and ordered the max since the day they came out.  Exo never gave me that mojo.

Quick flip is over. Now is a good time to get some with double VIP points. And hold them up to 2016.

This set is very known, lots of people who didn't bought it will still want one set to complete their Ideas collection.

I stick with my plan to resell my sets with the white classic spaceman. :)

Edited by biniou
  • Like 1

Shame about the Rovers, I just "knew" these would go into hyperspace (well, Mars) and ordered the max since the day they came out.  Exo never gave me that mojo.

Oh great oracle, if you were never really feeling them, then why did you order these 'turkeys'? 

I'm pretty sure I know why.

• Like 3