Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

Thank you sroster!

For what it is worth there is about 138 New buy it now Spaceman promo's on ebay.

There is about 133 New buy it now Exo Suits on ebay (and that includes a lot of parts & pieces).

If it doesn't come back before Christmas this thing may not be as over saturated as we thought.

OK those who violently do not agree with this thought, it is a thought, don't be a hater in your response.

lets just wait till end of october :D we will have better picture then.

hope that it doesn't come back @ amazon and LEGO Shop at Home. as long as that happens; by november 1 all those who returned this are going to bang their head. but if it comes back then all who kept will have to do the same :P

One thing is for sure in my area. Since the day they released in b&m stores they've never been back. Sold out in 3 stores here on day 1 and never been replenished. Seen HH DS SC and plenty of Tumblers in that time but no more exos. I know they've been all over the .coms but dry in stores. On a separate note I sold my last one for 55 today. I bought 12 total locally. I had 30 in cart from target and didnt go through with it.

One thing is for sure in my area. Since the day they released in b&m stores they've never been back. Sold out in 3 stores here on day 1 and never been replenished. Seen HH DS SC and plenty of Tumblers in that time but no more exos. I know they've been all over the .coms but dry in stores. On a separate note I sold my last one for 55 today. I bought 12 total locally. I had 30 in cart from target and didnt go through with it.

good going. this one shipping kills. its i think 1lb 3oz. so cost is between 8-10 depending on distance totally...

Guest TabbyBoy

Still exclusive in the UK, I'm convinced this will be sold out in a month or two. If that happens I can see prices blowing up for Christmas.

I have 5 just in case and will return them on the 89th day if signs aren't good.  Do you have the trigger ready for 23:59 tonight? ;-)  5x HH and 5x 3E for me.

Edited by TabbyBoy

Found out this afternoon that my 10 year old nephew has fallen in love with Lego Mechs.  He picked up Emmet's Construct-O-Mech, and he's pretty serious about putting it together (no one is allowed to help him with it).

Found 21109 on Amazon tonight.  I'm fine with my stock, but glad I could pick one up for him for Christmas.  I know he'll be jazzed.  I've become the favorite uncle* supplying his Lego habit throughout the year. 

* I'm the only uncle he has

Regardless of it being available at retail, this is just a cool set to have for any collection. This set will do well in the future and I think it'll be a good set to pick at no more than retail. It could turn into a Minecraft #2 but even those will appreciate. It may just take half a life time...

Pardon my ignorance, but what's the difference between S and R?

We are not entirely sure. the only thing we know is that sets with S codes are primarily distributed in Europe and Australia, sets with R codes - in North America. Some S sets are distributed in North America as well. Mars Rover known codes had only S codes for all production runs, even the ones that were sold in North America.

Just extra fuel for speculations

Edited by No More Monkeys
  • Like 1

How limited are these? Exo

Since the set is not licensed, they are thought to be limited amounts of them, like the Mars Rover, but it does not seem that way because of the set appearing on multiple online retailers, and it also appearing multiple times on Amazon with a good amount of them available for sale.