Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

They will either both be back, or neither will be. Or one will be back and one will not. Or both will be back briefly and then discontinued again. Or Exo will be and not RI or vice versa. There will either be one or more production runs of both, either, neither or no more runs of one or the other or both. It is likely that I will buy between 0 and 100 more of both. Prices will likely remain the same for RI, increase if supply is low, or decrease upon multiple more runs. For Exo the outlook looks the same. Mark my words, put it in the bank. My Lego manager insider told me, his wife plays bridge with the wife of a guy who works on the board of directors of some place that knows the CEO.

Finally someone knows what they are taking about.
  • Like 2

They will either both be back, or neither will be.  Or one will be back and one will not.  Or both will be back briefly and then discontinued again.  Or Exo will be and not RI or vice versa.  There will either be one or more production runs of both, either, neither or no more runs of one or the other or both.  It is likely that I will buy between 0 and 100 more of both.  Prices will likely remain the same for RI, increase if supply is low, or decrease upon multiple more runs.  For Exo the outlook looks the same.  Mark my words, put it in the bank.  My Lego manager insider told me, his wife plays bridge with the wife of a guy who works on the board of directors of some place that knows the CEO.

Now that is some uber-high-quality, err, speculation. Kudos!  :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:

They will either both be back, or neither will be.  Or one will be back and one will not.  Or both will be back briefly and then discontinued again.  Or Exo will be and not RI or vice versa.  There will either be one or more production runs of both, either, neither or no more runs of one or the other or both.  It is likely that I will buy between 0 and 100 more of both.  Prices will likely remain the same for RI, increase if supply is low, or decrease upon multiple more runs.  For Exo the outlook looks the same.  Mark my words, put it in the bank.  My Lego manager insider told me, his wife plays bridge with the wife of a guy who works on the board of directors of some place that knows the CEO.

At last some definite information! Thank you!

This set seems to have cooled down quite a bit now, probably because all the resellers have pilled it high. Should sell well over Christmas, who doesn`t love space stuff? Only question is how many do people have stocked up to keep the prices low over the season? 

This set seems to have cooled down quite a bit now, probably because all the resellers have pilled it high. Should sell well over Christmas, who doesn`t love space stuff? Only question is how many do people have stocked up to keep the prices low over the season? 

With how abundant they've been, I have my fill. I'd rather move onto the next hot-must-have-set.