Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

Guest TabbyBoy

Received my Target.com order - all 20S4s which will be returned.  I'd expect to see Exo Suits widely available again in a few weeks, in the US (from the second run).  No more for me, I'm done :stop:

I've decided to keep one for my collection and return the other 4.  Hopefully they won't ask for the mini Mini back.  These are starting to appear elsewhere so many, many more to be released I think stopping flippers in their tracks.  Shame if it's ends up being an over-produced investment turkey like the 21103.  Since my 01AUG order for these, I've not ordered a single thing and calling it a day.

why would you return them?

Because it seems this is nowhere near as rare as we all thought they were going to be. I would rather just keep two and see what they will do in the future. Would then use the money I get back from the other two to buy something else. Perhaps put it towards another R2 with some VIP points.

Lack of patience.

I have patience with big sets that I expect big returns on over time. This is a $35 set. Should I keep it 5 years and hope it gets up to $100?

Because it seems this is nowhere near as rare as we all thought they were going to be. I would rather just keep two and see what they will do in the future. Would then use the money I get back from the other two to buy something else. Perhaps put it towards another R2 with some VIP points.

I have patience with big sets that I expect big returns on over time. This is a $35 set. Should I keep it 5 years and hope it gets up to $100?

ok.  r2 is a good set.

don't discount even $35ish sets,  some of the best ever ROI came from smaller sets like The Zombies, pretty much every Batman 1 set, Vader's Transformation, etc...

• Like 1