Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

You did.  You sure did.  Ha ha!!  I wasn't sure if you meant it or not.  People say things on here all the time and you don't know how to take it.  Hmmmm.  I can always return them to Amazon.  Maybe I'll do that and save the cash for the Santa's Workshop coming out. 

Just curious, did you buy any of these Exo Suits?

Define any?  I have enough to build a life size version with more on the way tomorrow from Saturday mornings Target order.  I didnt flip any of these on ebay like the RI but did do some local trading for a NISB BP and QAR.

I used my free Target GC so not much risk for me.

just got 2 i ordered in the middle of the night yesterday from amazon (free ship - not prime). both sets have back panels pushed in due to overpacking - thanks lazier-ship! both 20s4, pre-release seals. will probably be returning both, however it depends whether these are still around in a month, and judging by lack of post release production in the US, they may be in short supply by xmas.

in the other news, RI in the high 90's on amazon. will it break $100 by monday?

Define any?  I have enough to build a life size version with more on the way tomorrow from Saturday mornings Target order.  I didnt flip any of these on ebay like the RI but did do some local trading for a NISB BP and QAR.

I used my free Target GC so not much risk for me.

Are you worried that you have too many or are you such a high roller that it's all good and you're not concerned?

Are you worried that you have too many or are you such a high roller that it's all good and you're not concerned?

Not a high roller at all.  It was a Risk Vs. Reward decision.  Low risk with free target GC, yes I could have bought more Charmine, Bounty, and Tide, but with the chance of this set being another Rover, "Limited" in the catalogue, limit of 2 at LEGO Shop at Home, the designer saying it was one run and done and other factors I figured I would go for it. We shall see how it works out in a few months,

• Like 2

Not a high roller at all.  It was a Risk Vs. Reward decision.  Low risk with free target GC, yes I could have bought more Charmine, Bounty, and Tide, but with the chance of this set being another Rover, "Limited" in the catalogue, limit of 2 at LEGO Shop at Home, the designer saying it was one run and done and other factors I figured I would go for it. We shall see how it works out in a few months,

No guts no glory! Respect.

I think the answer on restocks was already in this thread, for the careful reader. 

I should have two arrive from Wal-Mart today, will have to check out the codes. My son and I just built it this morning. Awesome stuff, although I am prepared for tears the first time he drops it on a hard surface.

• Like 1

For the people who are interested in the seal numbers..... received my 5 sets today with code 34S3

so still no US sighting of 30+. it appears US/Canada got them early and now Europe is getting theirs

missed the S3, cant be S3 unless it got in the delorean and traveled to the past

BUY BUY BUY!