Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

"Please, keep buying more Exo Suits. I predict they will be very profitable....for myself."

-Peter Reid

Ha! Oh snap! I'm feeling kinda worried having 5 of these one to keep. And wish I had a chance to get more than two RI. The Exo is a neat set but for me I just not as into it as many others. It will just be a display piece on a shelf

have not seen anything in the 30+ codes in the US yet. Europe's may be the run to satisfy and slightly overflow the back orders? all the codes here, including 26 are still pre initial release date, correct me if im wrong. im hoarding and holding my 3 cases for now. got half as many RIs but will hopefully and definitely get more girls IF they have a second run.

• Like 1

have not seen anything in the 30+ codes in the US yet. Europe's may be the run to satisfy and slightly overflow the back orders? all the codes here, including 26 are still pre initial release date, correct me if im wrong. im hoarding and holding my 3 cases for now. got half as many RIs but will hopefully and definitely get more girls IF they have a second run.

I received on monday the first Exo I ordered on release day and the seal was 30+.

I have 3 more backordered and I haven't seen it come back this week in LEGO Shop at Home Spain.

• Like 1

I received on monday the first Exo I ordered on release day and the seal was 30+.

I have 3 more backordered and I haven't seen it come back this week in LEGO Shop at Home Spain.

30+? Is Lego changing the seal codes after our discussions about them here on brickpicker?

Dang, with all this talk of some sets showing up on shelves at Target and the market being flooded, I'm glad I only bought 3.  One for myself and two to sell.  I'll just hold onto these for a while.  I can wait.

Remember when I told you not to place that Amazon order?  I told you that you would thank me later.

• Like 3

Remember when I told you not to place that Amazon order?  I told you that you would thank me later.

You did.  You sure did.  Ha ha!!  I wasn't sure if you meant it or not.  People say things on here all the time and you don't know how to take it.  Hmmmm.  I can always return them to Amazon.  Maybe I'll do that and save the cash for the Santa's Workshop coming out. 

Just curious, did you buy any of these Exo Suits?