Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

My LEGO Shop at Home order came today. Big crease on the front of the box. Think I'll have problems unloading it because of it?

Don't stress about the stressed box young grasshopper. Just notate that on your listing.

Ignore this silliness. Use a stock photo and don't mention it in listing.

Then he is left wide open to a buyer making a case of "item not as described" which seems to be going around lately anymore. It's best to cover your butt by simply being honest.
  • Like 2

Either they have a lot of them, or investors got their fill from walmart.  Or people are being cautious with it.

once it came to walmart and it was in huge quantity (around/over 3000) over the period of 3 days. its most likely certain that it can be had for 34.99 rather than 39.99

and the stock will appear more hence no reason to invest and/or buy @ 39.99

Guest TabbyBoy

A UK buyer will leave negative feedback and open a case if even the slightest scratch isn't mentioned. In the UK, it's a buyer's market and don't they know it! Best to describe the box worse than it is to be on the safe side. No wonder lots of sellers are no longer including boxes. I used to sell poorly boxed sets as unboxed.

My 5 Exo's arrived on Tuesday and I just sold 4 to get the 5th free for my collection.

BTW... Facetious is the only word in the English language that has all 5 vowels in order.

I also picked up my case of 8 from walmart today (ship-to-store) and even though it was shipped in lego case it was taped up with walmart tape and 2 arrived damaged (one moderately, one heavily). all 8 are 21S4 which is a run before release date, probably safe to assume all 2k/3k of the walmart batch was lost in transport and thats why the late release. again, walmart release is not a new run.

A UK buyer will leave negative feedback and open a case if even the slightest scratch isn't mentioned. In the UK, it's a buyer's market and don't they know it! Best to describe the box worse than it is to be on the safe side. No wonder lots of sellers are no longer including boxes. I used to sell poorly boxed sets as unboxed.

My 5 Exo's arrived on Tuesday and I just sold 4 to get the 5th free for my collection.

BTW... Facetious is the only word in the English language that has all 5 vowels in order.

That's awesome. Maybe I'll start spelling it correctly now.

I also picked up my case of 8 from walmart today (ship-to-store) and even though it was shipped in lego case it was taped up with walmart tape and 2 arrived damaged (one moderately, one heavily). all 8 are 21S4 which is a run before release date, probably safe to assume all 2k/3k of the walmart batch was lost in transport and thats why the late release. again, walmart release is not a new run.

absolutely interesting. but it seems like we are in a deep ****...

they basically cranked new production run we know that from the code reported from europe.

only matter of time before they flood US market.. oh crap i forgot.. they already did that..