Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

i hope you are right. and also TLG don't produce third batch :) will be good to know what the TARGET and WALMART exo seal reads. beside the validation of Second Batch.... hope they will also give us the duration of the run. 1-2-3 week?

I already have a tracking number on my Target order, so I'll see what the seals say.  Apparently, all you need to do to have your order ship quickly is to ask for a cancellation :)

Not seen *** anything not even a listing....

Search doesn't pull it up for whatever reason (helping resellers?).

Use this:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-LEGO-Cuusoo-Exo-Suit/36246156?wmlspartner=jfOcdvfTNg4&sourceid=36821842341010782576&oid=223073.1&u1=&affillinktype=10&veh=aff

I just got what I think might have been the last 4 but they keep trickling in.

• Like 1

Use this:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-LEGO-Cuusoo-Exo-Suit/36246156?wmlspartner=jfOcdvfTNg4&sourceid=36821842341010782576&oid=223073.1&u1=&affillinktype=10&veh=aff

Thanks. What I've done in past is search Google. Shopping options and that will usually do the trick.

Use this:

for now you did get the last four :) ... hope they are all they got

I already have a tracking number on my Target order, so I'll see what the seals say.  Apparently, all you need to do to have your order ship quickly is to ask for a cancellation :)

actually no.. all the orders placed with target from this morning already shipped at least with my order. with delivery date of wed.

Every time i think about not buying more of these when they become available for purchase for these brief windows, i close my eyes and see 

LIMITIERT

and then I know what to do.

Lego can always change the amount of sets that they want to produce at an instant. I'm thinking that the set isn't as limited as we originally thought. I thought that there would be 20,000 - 30,000 produced, but since the set is popping in and out of stock in so many different retailers, it appears that Lego has made more than that.

If Lego only made 20k it's still feasible for that number. Wal-Mart has about 2k today? Target maybe another 2k? Tru maybe 1k? The rest at LEGO Shop at Home.

You forgot about Amazon and the various B&M stores that got a shipment of these. It's hard to tell the actual number because we don't know the distribution of the set. We know some retailers got at least 2,000 (walmart), other less, but we are not sure about how many Lego sold on LEGO Shop at Home, and in there stores globally.

If Lego only made 20k it's still feasible for that number. Wal-Mart has about 2k today? Target maybe another 2k? Tru maybe 1k? The rest at LEGO Shop at Home.

my thinking says lego must have made more than 20,000 for sure.  they must have made 20,000 for 20S4 and 21S4 i.e. first batch

so for the initial 20k they must have sold about 12k in US and 8k world wide. first wave and second wave constitutes the 12k .

first wave [20S4; 21S4]: 7500

TRU: 500

Target: 1000

Amazon: 2000

Lego (BM): 2000

LEGO Shop at Home : 2000

Second wave[20S4; 21S4]: 4500

TRU: 500

Amazon: 1000

Lego (BM): 2000

big question is where does the third wave i.e. today's release lies. i am thinking its from the New Batch. lets watch the code of the orders from Target and walmart and we will know for sure. this also brings the question how large is the this second batch.

Third Wave [???]

Walmart: 2000

Amazon: ???

TRU: ???

Others: ???

I hope they keep this going. Even more, I hope they re-release a new classic space line of sets. With the old branding and everything. I just bought the Peter Reid space book hardcover, I would love to see more of those become sets (pipe dream I know).

I wouldn't mind seeing brand new sets make respectful nods while being creative with current techniques towards the classic lines such as the original Space themes of Blacktron or M:Tron for example.

I would like to flip mine and I need oos for a profit. It's going to be hot this year.

I understand, but for a set as special as this, I feel it's important that fans have an extended amount of time to purchase at MSRP.  For many, it will probably be the first time owning a set based on the classic space theme.  For others who have grown up with classic space but are no longer connected to LEGO, the Exo Suit could draw them back in with nostalgia.

I understand, but for a set as special as this, I feel it's important that fans have an extended amount of time to purchase at MSRP.  For many, it will probably be the first time owning a set based on the classic space theme.  For others who have grown up with classic space but are no longer connected to LEGO, the Exo Suit could draw them back in with nostalgia.

I don't want anyone buying them at MSRP. I want them buying them at 3x MSRP. Preferably from me.

• Like 3