Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

It seems like it's not showing up in search results when I search for "lego exo suit" on walmart.com. I could only get to it with the direct link someone posted above. Maybe this is why they are selling a little slowly? Down to 1295 now.

I noticed this as well.  It almost seems like they are helping the resellers out as much as possible heh.  Unless Granny is a brickpicker how would she even know this is available on walmart.com?

I noticed this as well.  It almost seems like they are helping the resellers out as much as possible heh.  Unless Granny is a brickpicker how would she even know this is available on walmart.com?

I'm guessing their search engine just hasn't indexed the item yet.  Or darin hacked their website so he can buy 1200 for his stockroom.

walmart limit 12/order now

I have 16 and I am just not sure to order more... Might this be another BTTF or Ecto-1 and I'm stuck with a pile of them for too long.  I hold big sets long term I normally don't hold too many of a small set long term.  I think several others are holding.  Are there any true believers buying all they can get of this?

looks like some 39.99 exo's are going back to target next week.

also I am a true believer on this set and all IDEAS/CUUSOO sets.

have 29 on hand and ordered another 11 this morning.

if this set is not available in November/December, there will be hay to be made, but still long term i think this set and all IDEAS sets will be cash money.

• Like 2

looks like some 39.99 exo's are going back to target next week.

also I am a true believer on this set and all IDEAS/CUUSOO sets.

have 29 on hand and ordered another 11 this morning.

if this set is not available in November/December, there will be hay to be made, but still long term i think this set and all IDEAS sets will be cash money.

You convinced me so i got another 10 to bring my total to 26 (1 for me, 25 for investment)

Used affiliate link for walmart!