Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

...so according to the seal they were made last week ???!!! thats quite a turn around from the factory floor to your door.... something doesnt seem quite right

From our factory floor to ur door in 7 days.... Dude u need to copyright that ASAP. Sell it to like a floor company for a jingle
  • Like 1

...so according to the seal they were made last week ???!!! thats quite a turn around from the factory floor to your door.... something doesnt seem quite right

He's in the Netherlands... Doesn't seem impossible to me if the sets are being produced in Denmark or Hungary.

(I have no idea where they are produced, just saying it's possible.)

glad that you managed to get it.

seems like they have quite a lot :D .. it hasn't poof'ed yet.... its be at least 90 minutes since i posted :P

Not sure if this is how Target's inventory system works but I have 99 saved in my cart from when I ordered them on 8/1. They still show available to order for $3,959.01. I know from the past with other items if I tried to checkout I would get the amount in cart exceeds the limit of items error. So I am thinking they have at least 99 left or they wouldn't show as orderable. Or if the item is just in stock it shows up regardless of quantity.

anyone predicting or have a safe bet for production runs on this one?

Predictions you can get as many as there are users here. Safe bets - well, you get one guess how many you can get here. On-topic: the EU already sees a new production run. Nobody knows whether the US gets one too, or we see suits made in the EU, or nothing.