Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

Grrrrr autocorrect I swore I made my signature, "sent from an apple device; are misspellings are the fault of autocorrect."

Sent from an apple device; all misspelling are from the doing of autocorrect.

Best thing about autocorrect is if you type something weird once, Apple thinks literally every word is that one.

I type diarrhea one time...

And people still blasted stephen_rockefeller's simple yet effective solution to the iPhones problems, why ??? :P

• Like 1

Does anybody know some news about a possibile single run of exo suit?

There are no official news on how many runs are made for each set, just speculation.

There's a strong backing over here that the US will have a second run for this set. I'm not sure about the EU as I haven't read anything about it over here and the behavior of Lego is not the same for the two markets.

Then again, all speculation.

There are no official news on how many runs are made for each set, just speculation. There's a strong backing over here that the US will have a second run for this set. I'm not sure about the EU as I haven't read anything about it over here and the behavior of Lego is not the same for the two markets. Then again, all speculation.

Thanks for your reply.

It whould be a problem if there will be multiple run.. Since i have bought 20 sets...........!

Thanks for your reply.

It whould be a problem if there will be multiple run.. Since i have bought 20 sets...........!

I don't think it would be to terrible. Just hold on to them until the hi day season begins or hold them for longer term investment. You should be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I have a workaround. Wait 3-4 seconds after sending, then kill the app. It should only send the one message

Testing because I seem to be the worst with this issue.

Sent from an apple device; all misspelling are from the doing of autocorrect.

I have a workaround. Wait 3-4 seconds after sending, then kill the app. It should only send the one message

I've been using this workaround for the last month and it works. You'll know after 3-5 secs whether the double posting will occurs. The double posting doesn't occur all the time and doesn't matter whether using WIFI or 4G, LTE, etc... I never encounter double posting while uploading pics.

Sent from an iPhone using the Brickpicker app

I got 8 sets at the Dufferin Mall TRU on Friday for those Canadians hoping to see them at their local stores. They said they didn't have any more and I haven't seen any anywhere else in the GTA so far but I may do some scouting later this week to see if that changes. 

• Like 1