Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

Back to exo suits, back to topic.....

Anyone seen the 2nd run of exo suits on lego shop at home? Or I missed the boat for this 2nd round?

Hasent happened yet. But check your local lego store. Shipments come in on Monday so they may have some then.

Sent from an apple device; all misspelling are from the doing of autocorrect.

Now I have a question. Is it better to keep the sets in new condition, or sell the minifigure and the exo suit separate from eachother?

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

My personal choice is to keep sets together. I don't have time or patience to split stuff up and hope to sell it.You may be able to make a couple dollars more profit, but for me I prefer to sell to purple who want the whole set.

If you have the time you could part it out. I don't know how profitable it would be though. You really need to know what sets are good for parting out. If you don't you'll get stuck with a bunch of incomplete sets with no minifigs. I don't have time for parting out so I've never done it. There is a science to it and I think if I tried it I'd end up screwing myself.

If you have the time you could part it out. I don't know how profitable it would be though. You really need to know what sets are good for parting out. If you don't you'll get stuck with a bunch of incomplete sets with no minifigs. I don't have time for parting out so I've never done it. There is a science to it and I think if I tried it I'd end up screwing myself.

I feel like this set would be one of the more prophetable ones because if people want an exo suit for both of the figures they would look for the set with out more minifigs

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

i received my orders from the first round target had on the first day last weekend.

the orders from the second round with inflated 39.99 price that wasn't supposed to ship until September is still in transit with tracking projected to get here this Tuesday.

i won't sell these until it is retired/EOL because of the potential profit draining hassle of people returning stuff when it shows up again for less money.  

i wouldn't be surprised if this xmas people are buying stuff on ebay that they can't get in stores before hand and then after xmas when stuff gets back in stock and they can get it for cheaper, they open a paypal claim since they have 45 days to do so and ship back the new one they bought after xmas to you for less and pocket the difference.

Grrrrr autocorrect I swore I made my signature, "sent from an apple device; are misspellings are the fault of autocorrect."

Sent from an apple device; all misspelling are from the doing of autocorrect.

Best thing about autocorrect is if you type something weird once, Apple thinks literally every word is that one.

I type diarrhea one time...