Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

I am curious if the 2nd or 3rd run of exo suit will have the shoulder pad connection pieces fixed or not. I read somewhere - likely here - that there was an issue with the mold they had used which is why the connection is so loose. I know when I built my set I was really surprised Lego considered it a "legal" connection.

I am curious if the 2nd or 3rd run of exo suit will have the shoulder pad connection pieces fixed or not. I read somewhere - likely here - that there was an issue with the mold they had used which is why the connection is so loose. I know when I built my set I was really surprised Lego considered it a "legal" connection.

I doubt it. The last time lego did something like that was with their lego exclusive rocket set. Just going to have to deal with it, but you can always but a 3 stud long rod in it to make it more sturdy.

Sent from an apple device; all misspelling are from the doing of autocorrect.

We'll I have to say, both the RI and exo have dropped significantly in price. I think it's a combination of more resellers getting them, and the fact that there are so many people on vacation right now.

At this point you can still try selling them, but its sort of useless now. I would recommend to hold your sets now (if you have any). I feel that this set will do especially well in forth coming years. If I am wrong, which I hope I'm not because I have 4, I know that I will still make more money than the initial retail price of 34.99.

At this point you can still try selling them, but its sort of useless now. I would recommend to hold your sets now (if you have any). I feel that this set will do especially well in forth coming years. If I am wrong, which I hope I'm not because I have 4, I know that I will still make more money than the initial retail price of 34.99.

I have 16 with no plans to return them.

:)

Gheez iphone must have really increase the post count on the forum....4 repeat posts at 1 go!!

ok, that's really weird. My phone kept saying time out occurred try again. So I did it 4 times. Then all the sudden the messages flood in.

Lesson: post once, wait 10 mins.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Guest brickcrazyhouse

ok, that's really weird. My phone kept saying time out occurred try again. So I did it 4 times. Then all the sudden the messages flood in.

post(s) of the day candidate