Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

Agree but 2700 doesn't mean a lot of resellers.

On RI two of us had 100 sets.

That would be 54 resellers.

Probably more on this but 100 or 200 not thousands .

i disagree.

it may <b>NOT</b> sound significant from that number but its the percentage of what was available outside that went to small fish. anybody waiting for website to be updated and put the order are all small fish. (that includes me... ) ( apologize for saying that and hurting feeling)

i have a feeling there are big sharks who don't rely on running around stores and websites to get their inventory. yes i am talking about those who make a call and can divert inventory.

where do you really think the wave of TRU's inventory on RI and Target's second wave inventory went?

No funds? We are talking 20 bucks. How does one not have 20 bucks available in the bank or on credit. Not trying to be a Jerk but I just don't understand that.

I live pay check to pay check half the time sorry I'm not as financially stable as most of you big timers. I am only 21 also. Just got back from Disney and dropped almost a grand on that so yea didn't have much after passing bills. Enough to get 2 exos and 2 RI at the time for enough. I have 4 exos now and 3 RI if my trade goes good.

Never approved for a credit card can't establish credit.

• Like 2

i disagree.

it may <b>NOT</b> sound significant from that number but its the percentage of what was available outside that went to small fish. anybody waiting for website to be updated and put the order are all small fish. (that includes me... ) ( apologize for saying that and hurting feeling)

i have a feeling there are big sharks who don't rely on running around stores and websites to get their inventory. yes i am talking about those who make a call and can divert inventory.

where do you really think the wave of TRU's inventory on RI and Target's second wave inventory went?

I don't think tru sells outside their normal channel

In the 5-8 minutes 800 or so RI were available I ordered 30

Then I was about. 5 seconds late for 50 more

My friend got 60

I got 30 exo from amazon

I am not a large reseller

Agree to disagree. :)

I live pay check to pay check half the time sorry I'm not as financially stable as most of you big timers. I am only 21 also. Just got back from Disney and dropped almost a grand on that so yea didn't have much after passing bills. Enough to get 2 exos and 2 RI at the time for enough. I have 4 exos now and 3 RI if my trade goes good.

Best wishes to you and I understand

Disney and SDCC took a large chunk from me this year too

it takes a good amount of self restraint to know when to stop. I almost went overboard when I came upon this good, hard lesson hard.

Im not sure what the fuss is with this set. I bought two from amazon the other day "just because". They arrived today, and one is badly creased. I'm giving that one to my son. I'll throw the other one in storage and forget about it for a few years. Maybe it will provide zombie like returns, but I highly doubt it. I'm just not into quick flipping new release sets. There are too many variables to make it worth my time.

Nothing wrong with playing the long game.

I'm a collector before investor. I have to say for a beginner in the investing market this year ive had a good start. From flipping many rovers. Have 3 HH, 3 GE, Sopwith Camel, Holiday Train, bunch of other stuff and much more to come. I have a lot more but that's all for my personal collection.

I dont have a budget but bills need to be paid and need gas for work.

Anyone else starting to think TLG is doing all this availability roller coaster ride, just to F with resellers

No, I think they are too busy making more RI and exos and running a successful business them to have any concern with. 000001 percent of people who buy there product.
  • Like 1

I shouldn't have, but I just bought two more on Amazon right now. I shouldn't have but I couldn't resist. I'm having buyers remorse but I know it'll pass. This happens every time I drop money on sets.....the ones that are close to $100 that is.

The $1 shrink is in. How many Exo sets do you have now? Better yet, how many sub$100 sets have you bought in the lat 2 weeks?

I shouldn't have, but I just bought two more on Amazon right now. I shouldn't have but I couldn't resist. I'm having buyers remorse but I know it'll pass. This happens every time I drop money on sets.....the ones that are close to $100 that is.

Just sign into your amazon account go to "my orders" and click CANCEL. You can thank me later

I wonder what the market for these items will be 1 year from now.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

well above the MSRP price of $34.99 for sure!

until we for sure know that there is a 2nd run production out there i wouldnt under estimate this set ...

for all we know, whatever is showing up on ebay, LEGO Shop at Home, amazon, target are all still first run production ...