Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

if a listing description is correctly written why would there be a problem with "not as described"? kindly explain ...

The Idea is that the buyer would return the item they "overpaid" for because they can now get it at retail.  Personally I have not seen this happen, but stranger things have occured.

We will know from trekgate502. ..

Will keep you posted.

The good thing is I am a top rated seller, 100 feedback, I do not offer returns and everything I sell I state clearly sold as is, no returns.

Most RI buyers had significant good feedback and only 1 of 16 was a new user.

Think at least 50% was purchased by women.

Know things can happen.

I think I'll be fine.

Buyer find cheaper price and that what's their way out of buying return shipping. Happened often with AS and DC

FYI, had this happen to me twice this past Christmas when I was selling via Amazon FBA but it was only 2 out of 120+ sales so it wasn't that big a deal and they were returned in sellable condition (probably the ones that they newly bought) so I was still able to sell it to someone else, albeit at a lower post-Christmas price.

Do you guys really think people who are ponying up a measly $60 are the type of people who are trying to scam sellers? I think there are a lot more honest buyers out than bad. If these things come back in stock, those who may try to scam aren't exactly getting rich.

Because in their mind, they are extracting justice from the scalper who manufactured a shortage and scammed them into buying it for 3x MSRP.

I am not passing moral judgement here, but some may find it similar to resellers who buy out stock preparing for EOL / a shortage and then returning said stock when it returns. The "little white lie" about not as described is the buyer's best method to get their money back hassle free the same way as "oh my son already has 10 of these" or "the boxes are damaged" are the "little white lie"s resellers may tell so Target accepts the return.

Well gang, I just received my shipment from Amazon with the Exo Suit yesterday and I feel awesome. :biggrin: To everyone who made a public reply or sent a private message offering me one of their Exo Suits in case my order did not pull through, I thank you. I don't think elsewhere on the net would I have seen so many willing to do something like that for me. Thank you. :thankyou:

Now before somebody nags me with "What's the seal code? Give us the code! GIVE THE CODE!!!!" :bug::lol:, it is "20S4" so I'm guessing that the one Amazon sent me was an original production run or something. I don't know. It's your guys' thing. :cheese:

update of the availability of this set and the research institute

https://ideas.lego.com/blogs/1-blog/post/17

Here we go again.... :crazypilot:
  • Like 1

Well gang, I just received my shipment from Amazon with the Exo Suit yesterday and I feel awesome. :biggrin: To everyone who made a public reply or sent a private message offering me one of their Exo Suits in case my order did not pull through, I thank you. I don't think elsewhere on the net would I have seen so many willing to do something like that for me. Thank you. :thankyou:

Congrats sir!! Glad you got the shipment!! Can't wait to get mine!

I don't know how accurate TRU's stock count is, but there looked to be over 300 available when I first saw them back in stock.  Then all gone after about 30 minutes (I didn't order any).  At $40 + tax for most, they can't be quick flipped anymore (you'd be breaking even at the current prices).

So I don't have any of these yet but Lego has said that while they are sold out online they may be available in Lego stores. I heard one fellow Canuck say they had seen some at a TRU. 

If anyone sees any in the GTA I'd appreciate a tip off or even be happy to pay a 20% finder's fee or make trades for them. I was at Yonge/Eglinton TRU, and the Lego stores at both Yorkdale and Fairview without any luck today.

So I don't have any of these yet but Lego has said that while they are sold out online they may be available in Lego stores. I heard one fellow Canuck say they had seen some at a TRU. 

If anyone sees any in the GTA I'd appreciate a tip off or even be happy to pay a 20% finder's fee or make trades for them. I was at Yonge/Eglinton TRU, and the Lego stores at both Yorkdale and Fairview without any luck today.

Just picked up a couple over the lunch break at TRU in Ottawa so they are getting to the shelves now.

• Like 1