Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

Finally sent an order for this little sucker! Hot damn, I scrambled so fast to order, my heart is still pounding. Haha. I just stuck a The Nether set in there to qualify for free shipping. I didn't need to go that high but at this point f**k it. Besides I've been eyeing The Nether for a while now and it's on sale so what the hell. I needed an excuse to check out this whole Lego Minecraft thing anyway plus I love dark red and the set has a handful. Now hopefully the whole thing ships.

I punched in two and got free shipping. Why did you need to buy another item to get free shipping? Select the wrong option?

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I punched in two and got free shipping. Why did you need to buy another item to get free shipping? Select the wrong option?

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Free 2 Day shipping with prime most likely.

anybody received any updates on their target orders?

All of my orders arrived/shipped except 8/6 0700 no email or anything. It is only for 3 so just going to let it ride

I think Orc King only wanted one to build.

Yep, I just wanted one for myself which at $34.95 is five cents less than the $35 to qualify for free shipping so I frantically stuck The Nether to qualify if not over qualify. Ha. What the heck, I needed an excuse to get myself a Minecraft set anyway. :)

For Europeans: I don't know if they ship abroad or if it can be arranged, but Hungarian store kocka.hu has exo-suits in stock at the Hungarian MSRP. They are out of RI though.

http://kocka.hu/Lego_21109/LEGO_Cuusoo_-_Exo_Suit

Thank you for the information.

I made a quick exchange rate setup for users here, the price in other currency:

11,999.00 HUF =

Interesting read at toysnbricks - some Lego stores have stopped taking reservations

http://www.toysnbricks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=11123&sid=ab0c7b046c4358b3f4d38f8255108f5d&start=20

"only they said that they are no longer allowing reservations for sets" - could that mean they are getting a barge worth? So they just don't want to deal with lists?