Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

I have seen my share of double posts, but quad post is a bit over the top imo.

Sorry about that I don't know how it happened I already addressed it. I just clicked post had to go back to work so it didn't finish loading the page after I checked out on lunch now it showed 4 posts.

we'll reconvene in a few months. doubt there will be more than maybe 1-2 more runs to satisfy existing orders with a slight overflow available for sale

The original question was keep or return. I offered a third option that made a good profit now.

But your right, I suppose, the price of those tulip bulbs will only ever go up.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpickeraaaaaaaswssssswssa

Sorry about that I don't know how it happened I already addressed it. I just clicked post had to go back to work so it didn't finish loading the page after I checked out on lunch now it showed 4 posts.

Don't have to be sorry about it, brick happens. 

Migration just made a triple below you, it may be the forum engine.

• Like 1

Just hold on to them for a while. See how things shake out. If this is a limited set then even damaged boxes will be worth keeping. Would you like to have some Rovers right now with a little box damage? I sure would.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

i can always help you with that wish ;)

The original question was keep or return. I offered a third option that made a good profit now.

But your right, I suppose, the price of those tulip bulbs will only ever go up.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpickeraaaaaaaswssssswssa

as long as those tulips are made out of lego described officially as "limited" in red ink and "ideas" logo slapped on the box

Just got a call from Legoland California Merchandising.  They've gotten their shipment of Exo-Suits (and Research Institutes) in.  They are only fulfilling orders of people that left a name with them, and only allowing one of each for purchase.

I grabbed one of each.  They said they didn't receive enough to even fulfill all of the requests they had, so they weren't even putting them on the floor.

Just got a call from Legoland California Merchandising.  They've gotten their shipment of Exo-Suits (and Research Institutes) in.  They are only fulfilling orders of people that left a name with them, and only allowing one of each for purchase.

I grabbed one of each.  They said they didn't receive enough to even fulfill all of the requests they had, so they weren't even putting them on the floor.

So, are you saying I should have bought all 359 from Amazon? dang...  

But "temporary out of stock" does suggest that perhaps the barge is coming...

So, are you saying I should have bought all 359 from Amazon? dang...  

But "temporary out of stock" does suggest that perhaps the barge is coming...

Had 30 in my cart and thought about it by then it went down to 6. Unless this is the only batch Amazon is getting this has deffinetly been more readily available then the Rover IMO. I will be happy with my stash from Target with more supposedly on the way, still haven't got a shipping email confirmation on yesterday mornings round.

Had 30 in my cart and thought about it by then it went down to 6. Unless this is the only batch Amazon is getting this has deffinetly been more readily available then the Rover IMO. I will be happy with my stash from Target with more supposedly on the way, still haven't got a shipping email confirmation on yesterday mornings round.

Well, it is more available amount of retailers wise, but I am confused by limited allotment for them...

its interesting that AMZN put it as no limit. and target put it as 3/order. definitely they want to move the stock while its still hot. and don't want to move lego the usual way .. i.e. they only moves at 30% discount and higher ...

looks like target got two shipments while AMZN/TRU got one.

it seems like there will be more of this set coming :)

its interesting that AMZN put it as no limit. and target put it as 3/order. definitely they want to move the stock while its still hot. and don't want to move lego the usual way .. i.e. they only moves at 30% discount and higher ...

looks like target got two shipments while AMZN/TRU got one.

it seems like there will be more of this set coming :)

Target had no limit on 8/1 at 0700 even their usual limit of 8 per set was gone you could add 99 to your cart, probably another data error. I do think Target got a lot more then the 360 Amazon put up and once they fulfilled the first round there were some left and possibly others that got cancelled orders due to billing/shipping issues and these were then rationed out with the limit of 3.

I went to my local non-big-box toy store that carries a lot of Lego and asked the manager about the Exo Suit and Research Institute since they've been carrying the Lego Ideas set.

Me: "I was wondering if you were going to get any of the Lego Ideas Exo Suits or Research Institute sets that were just released since it's pretty rare to sell them at smaller toy stores."

Her Reply: "Yes it is rare. I know we have some of both on order but I don't know when we're getting them."

They have BTTF DeLoreans, had rovers and just recently received some Ecto-1s. I wonder if Lego really did reserve a few for select non-big-box retailers. There isn't a Lego store within 500 miles of me in any direction so it seems plausible that they may get them.

I have a basic script running to monitor certain products, like some of the other folks on here. It went off for the Exo Suit at TRU right around 4:00 (~20 minutes) ago, but I wasn't able to check at the time (in a meeting). Anyone else able to grab some? Its gone now...

What XPath are you monitoring? I was looking at a wrong element at first - was giving me false positives for certain listings