Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

I don't know if this is some sort of cache propagation issue or what, but I was seeing "currently unavailable online" for quite a while, when you were still saying that it was available. 

i am not quite sure (but i don't think so. since i use the private browsing on safari) . the last order i placed was 4:59 PST based on the email confirmation i got. so i will have to say that it was available it then. and little later.

btw, price on amazon is going down on this one :) its now $59 LOL ...

I don't know if this is some sort of cache propagation issue or what, but I was seeing "currently unavailable online" for quite a while, when you were still saying that it was available. 

What I do is save it to "My Cart" then when it becomes available the price will appear per unit and total, but in this case I had the quantity saved as 99.  I find this is a good page to monitor rather then the product page.

It only costs pennies for them to ship a polybag.

*cough*

They ship from another european country, with the quickest and more expensive way ("chronopost").

If I wanted to send back my polybag the same way by myself with the same shipping, it would cost me 38

Well they can consider me not appeased.

The release of this set has been a shambles for Lego in Europe. Thankfully we're only talking about a plastic toy, so I won't be losing sleep over it.

This will be the rule for all new supposed limited exclusives. And it's not only EU, LEGO Shop at Home US also has displayed the same behavior.

Too many people buying a LOT of these, as we already know.

What I do is save it to "My Cart" then when it becomes available the price will appear per unit and total, but in this case I had the quantity saved as 99.  I find this is a good page to monitor rather then the product page.

how do you do that with the item that is "currently unavailable"? i dont see that option (save to cart for later)

Status at LEGO Shop at Home: Temporarily out of stock

To me this means two things...

1) Stock is being re-counted

2) New production run

I find the first more likely... but maybe they got in enough orders to consider a second run. If the second, I'm guessing it will be available around Winter.