Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

Well, the wife received my first order from Target on this set. Packed pretty loosely without any filler but she said they all came in OK.

I hate when they do that and the sets bang against each other. Why do they do that? Pisses me off........When it's like that there is more likely to be a return. Don't they understand that?

Guest brickcrazyhouse

most consumers don't care if a box gets creased. probably not happy but not upset enough to return the item. plus the packers don't care they have too many other orders to fill. 

I hate when they do that and the sets bang against each other. Why do they do that? Pisses me off........When it's like that there is more likely to be a return. Don't they understand that?

The guy that packs that doesn't have to deal with returns, he couldn't care less.

I think we are in the minority of people that care about box condition.  I believe most people get their box, in whatever condition, open it, and put it together without fuss.

most consumers don't care if a box gets creased. probably not happy but not upset enough to return the item. plus the packers don't care they have too many other orders to fill.

Unacceptable!! Absolute madness I tell you!!! ;)

The guy that packs that doesn't have to deal with returns, he couldn't care less.

I think we are in the minority of people that care about box condition.  I believe most people get their box, in whatever condition, open it, and put it together without fuss.

If I buy lego set as a gift, and sometimes I do, I feel very uncomfortable gifting something in a very beat up product box. But when we are talking about dozen of sets... that's a bit different