Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

Its hilarious how worried some of you are about shipping confirmation. I haven't laughed this hard in a while. You guys need to relax. If you placed an order within the limits then there is nothing to worry about.

Perhaps those burned on GE, SSD, WVC, VH, BZ are worried based on experience

My Target order just flipped to shipped. Now I can relax thanks

I didn't buy any.....mistake? Won't these be out for 2 years with plenty of time to buy?

You can still order one from lego. Will probably come into stock at TRU for brief periods. The rover could be had on and off for a couple months, this could follow the same pattern if it's truly limited.

i have 4 in hand, 15 on the way from target and another 4 on the way from shop at home.

because i bought the target ones with a red card, i have 120 days to return them.

that gets me to black friday in the off chance that these become widely available or cheaper.

here's hoping to some x-mas flipping.

tried scanning with walmart mobile app barcode scanner but didn't have an entry.

I went to the Lego store at downtown disney in California and a little past lunch time and the shelf was empty. I asked an employee and he had to go to the back to get more. he said there were plenty more in the back. There were actually a lot of little kids half my size walking around downtown disney with the exo-suit that i could see.

• Like 1

For the newer people here, this set will never be discounted......unless TLG changes their exclusive policy but I don't see that happening.

Maybe a chance to get a "buy two get the third free" on Toys'r us if it's not (really) exclusive to LEGO Shop at Home ?