Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

Why are a lot of people in this thread going nuts over Target's 90 day return policy? Lego online store has the same 90 days as well on unopened merchandise.

Because you can only order 2 from Lego (without fear of banhammer).  You could order as many as you wanted from Target.

Why are a lot of people in this thread going nuts over Target's 90 day return policy? Lego online store has the same 90 days as well on unopened merchandise.

good question.  it's about the amount of hassle involved (no RMA needed at target, many live closer to a Target than a Lego store, no need to mail back, etc..) target also offers 5% back if the redcard is used.

good question.  it's about the amount of hassle involved (no RMA needed at target, many live closer to a Target than a Lego store, no need to mail back, etc..) target also offers 5% back if the redcard is used.

Agree with all of the above.  Plus, Target is more friendly with purchase limits and is not likely to drop a ban on you.

You guys start to make me nervous since I haven't got one exo suit yet.

Just grabbed a couple from flea bay at $80, hope I won't regret later :umnik:

Quick, cancel the order. I dont think these will be shelfwarmers by any means, but they will be in stock again. Just order 1 on SAH.

I hope you're not since you can still place an order on LEGO Shop at Home for regular price...

on Lego Shop at Home, the limit is one and there is no expected shipping date, my wild guess would be it will be sold out pretty soon.

I'll wait till that day comes. 

One more thing to mention, looks like the ban hammer from Lego hit me already...

You guys start to make me nervous since I haven't got one exo suit yet.

Just grabbed a couple from flea bay at $80, hope I won't regret later :umnik:

well, don't cancel the order.  live and learn with this small mistake. 

e all have been there...  i paid $150 for 2 MISB Anakin Podracer sets that took forever to sell and even took a small loss just to get them out of my sight.

You can return a lego.com purchase to a brick and mortar Lego store, correct?  I would assume so, but I've never done it, so just curious.