Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

Reading this Target stuff is really tilting. Didn't Delorean have a limit of 1 or 2 on shop at home initially when it was selling out quickly at first? Then they opened the floodgates later. 

I'm waiting outside of a Lego store right now, not going to risk not getting one to build.

I'm with you I don't think this set will be available for a long period of time.

Agreed. And then we'll have the same people who are doubting its potential now complaining that they didn't get any.

I see this set going the same way as the Rover, maybe even selling out quicker.

Idk guys. My wife went by the mall this morning with the kids to pick me up one for my personal collection and she said nobody was at the Lego store and they had plenty of them. No lines around the building to get in and sell out. I'm not saying it's not limited but it seems like if they only made one run of these, they at least made it one nice long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I was at the Lego Store this morning and it was moderately busy, there was a steady stream of people walking out of the mall with 2x exo suits in their lego bags, and when I got into the store there was a line.  They had sold everything that was on the shelf and were selling them as fast as they could bring them out from the back.   Research institutes were selling pretty fast as well, but not as fast as the exo's.

Had a short conversation with the cashier, she said that they were told by management that the exo suit was a limited edition, which is why they were strictly enforcing the limit of 2 per person.  Of course, this is Lego Store employee gossip, so YMMV.

I was at the Lego Store this morning and it was moderately busy, there was a steady stream of people walking out of the mall with 2x exo suits in their lego bags, and when I got into the store there was a line. They had sold everything that was on the shelf and were selling them as fast as they could bring them out from the back. Research institutes were selling pretty fast as well, but not as fast as the exo's.

Had a short conversation with the cashier, she said that they were told by management that the exo suit was a limited edition, which is why they were strictly enforcing the limit of 2 per person. Of course, this is Lego Store employee gossip, so YMMV.

Didyou do the secret handshake with your fellow BPers cleaning out the lego store?