Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

So since the exo-suit isn't exclusive to LEGO Shop at Home, can we expect the set to go on sale at other retailers?

I would say so. If Target has it everyone should. 

This still doesn't mean it's not limited. Target will allow a large order now. They have a 90 day return window. Could be worth it to order a bunch now and take back later if it's the next DeLorean 

Long hold because everyone is showing shipping charges and no promo listed in order details.

I ordered 2 exo suits and 2 research sets during the glitch. My order was updated without calling showing free shipping and mini.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Brickpicker mobile app

Well, I couldn't cancel the entire order since the Research Institute is already in process.  I ordered at 7:20.   My only option was to cancel the exo-suits and return the research lab.  I asked if I could just add another item to get the $99 threshold and the cs said she couldn't because the institute set was already processed.  Of course she did say as a courtesy she will just ship the poly separate for free :good:

I can live with that.

Well, I couldn't cancel the entire order since the Research Institute is already in process.  I ordered at 7:20.

I had a similar thing happen on a previous order, I called within 15-25 minutes after placing an order to add something the cs rep said that the warehouse recieves the order within minutes of placing the order online and you only have several minutes to call and cancel or change. Ironically it then took another 3 business days for my order to be sent out.

• Like 1

I had a similar thing happen on a previous order, I called within 15-25 minutes after placing an order to add something the cs rep said that the warehouse recieves the order within minutes of placing the order online and you only have several minutes to call and cancel or change. Ironically it then took another 3 business days for my order to be sent out.

Exactly.  I don't think LEGO Shop at Home has ever shipped a package right away to me.  They seem to be the slowest at getting the orders out but you only have 5 minutes to cancel it.  I literally watched my order status change to in process after 5 min.  That basically gives you no time to cancel yet I won't get the set until sometime next week. It didn't help that I had to wait 25 to talk to someone.  Even if I called right away, I wouldn't have been able to cancel because of being on hold so long lol. 

Is there a reason to buy these now? Did anything indicate they were at all limited?

A note in a German Lego catalog stating "Limited" in red on the listing's page, and the word of the set's designer stating Lego told him it would be a limited release.

That's the sum total that I've heard of its "Limited" status.

The people that buy big never click any of our affiliate links :(

My apologies, Jeff.  I read the post on my iPhone and clicked the link posted, yet Target gave me errors and I was not able to check out.   In a rush to place the orders before I had to leave for work I just opened target.com on my desktop.