Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

The idiots charged me $45 shipping when I spent over the limit for free shipping. Lego next time u build a hype like this make sure you don't F......... us around and don't screw my order up either

Hey I nearly had the same thing, not sure if it's because of the new lego free shipping for Australia where it costs $200AUD and not $150AUD to qualify for free shipping :(

Am I always this lucky? Stayed up till 2 a.m. but no luck and went to sleep. Woke up extra early this morning to make the order but the site did not work properly. I had to go to work and now it is OOS temporarely. By the time I get home from work all will be gone probably.

Just to vent my frustration.

-walking zombie-

Even if you stayed up til 02.45, you wouldn't have been lucky. I waited for it and no change. You can order via your smartphone?

No. Target never had them. If a target has them, they won't be limited.

Sent from my iPad using Brickpicker

So...... that means we've been hoodwinked by the news of the Exo Suit being a limited run?  This must have been one of the ideas the Exo Suit focus team came up with to boost sales...  "Hey guys!  I got a good one!  Let's have a plausibly reputable source make a seemingly low-key post on an internet forum stating that it's a single production run.  We'll let the internet furiously whip itself up into mass group speculation and the buyers will blindly go on a buying rampage on release day!!  Profit!!"

Well played Lego, well played!

So...... that means we've been hoodwinked by the news of the Exo Suit being a limited run? This must have been one of the ideas the Exo Suit focus team came up with to boost sales... "Hey guys! I got a good one! Let's have a plausibly reputable source make a seemingly low-key post on an internet forum stating that it's a single production run. We'll let the internet furiously whip itself up into mass group speculation and the buyers will blindly go on a buying rampage on release day!! Profit!!"

Oh great conspiracy theories!! Welp back to watching my documentary about how we DIDN'T land on the moon.

Oh great conspiracy theories!! Welp back to watching my documentary about how we DIDN'T land on the moon.

I think the conspiracy should have been realized when the exo suit was released first in the UK with a limit of 5.  I doubt Lego would have been so generous in one market to the detriment of availability in other markets if it were really a limited production run.  

So...... that means we've been hoodwinked by the news of the Exo Suit being a limited run?  This must have been one of the ideas the Exo Suit focus team came up with to boost sales...  "Hey guys!  I got a good one!  Let's have a plausibly reputable source make a seemingly low-key post on an internet forum stating that it's a single production run.  We'll let the internet furiously whip itself up into mass group speculation and the buyers will blindly go on a buying rampage on release day!!  Profit!!"

Well, we had proof of the limited production run on the Rovers from the LEGO catalog. We never had a catalog to see how this set was listed. With no limited notation in the catalog, this set is no different than any other set.