Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

Guest TabbyBoy

WVM retiring?  Who knows... it maybe resurrected a second time for all we know in Nov'15 and maybe even a third time in Nov'16.  Do I care?  No, I don't as I just got rid of the last 2 I had for 2x.

As for the ES, it's just one of those that doesn't float my boat.  What's wrong with that as it just means more for you guys?!  I just saw the posts above while I was typing and I'm not bothered.  A bit like the Delorean, only now can you makea meagre 10% on it after 2 years and after fees, hardly the investment of the century.  We just don't have to discounts that the US has on Ideas sets.

If anyone in the UK wants the ES and can't find any, send me a PM as I know where there's about 2 dozen at RRP.  No, they are not mine!

Well I`d like to have at least a few before it`s gone. Though if the above is true, it`s going much quicker than anticipated. 6months is still a very short lifespan. I don`t know though, there wasn`t a huge margin during August-Sept. for profit, the demand just didn`t seem to be there, which is a shame because it is really neat. 

my lego store in Milwaukee must of had at least 50 sitting on the shelves and another 50 ecto-1s.  The exo suits were everywhere.

it's always like that, first they are everywhere and than when EOL is confirmed they disappear within days/hours. You could still get them for around $35 including tax & shipping on amazon(3rd party sellers). 

my lego store in Milwaukee must of had at least 50 sitting on the shelves and another 50 ecto-1s.  The exo suits were everywhere.

for now.  Now would be the time to buy as you can usually get more when they are well stocked.  Buy 3 at a time and get the promo gets your cost down some.

Once they start disappearing the limit will drop and be enforced more.

The frenzy has begun... it's climbing to become Amazon's top toy seller in a matter of an hour or two.  It's at #109 right now.

Downtown Disney store had about 40+ on the shelves this morning.  Limit of 1 per guest.  Store is also enforcing a limit of 1 per guest on the Valentine's Day dinner set.  SAH status is sold out.  Store had about a dozen on the floor...

I haven't paid much attention to the order limit of this one. I knew it was very low, 1 or 2, since it's released. Has it ever gone up for the 2nd or 3rd massive production? Anyhow, it's limited 1 now on LEGO Shop at Home. Not sure if it's dropped from a higher number or not. But since the site's decommission, I can't help wanting to stack this set. lol

I have a large stack of these, but I am drawn to buy more. I need an intervention.

I'd think this one is a no-brainer. Every one needs a Exo troop! And 90 isn't too bad at all! :)

Edit: OMG! What happened to my 'User's Awards'? How come I became a dude?

Edited by cissi