Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

it's a Texas state law.....lol just kidding. Man I don't what their deal is.

Maybe it's the manager who doesn't want to hold sets for anyone. I have read on Brickpicker about no so nice store managers that don't care about anything, even refusing to give someone the promo for the month even though they fulfilled the requirements. 

Just landed in Vancouver for work and at Richmond TRU.

Unbelievable.....30 of each on the shelf and laughing my butt off. I took 25 of each. Left 5 on the shelf for the ones who come onto BP. Canadians are mainly snoozing over this. Bet the lego store is still stocked up. Will check tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Unbelievable.....30 of each on the shelf and laughing my butt off. I took 25 of each. Left 5 on the shelf for the ones who come onto BP. Canadians are mainly snoozing over this. Bet the lego store is still stocked up. Will check tomorrow.

Wow don't blame all Canadians. It's to far away for me. I cleaned out my TRU of all 1 of its RI's. Lol. No Exo's

Might have to check it again but I am away at the cottage til Sunday

Sent from my Passport using Brickpicker mobile app

The Richmond TrU isn't my home turf, lucky for you ;)

That's pretty good for RI. I was thinking more along the lines of the exo suit. Not as good a margin I'm thinking.

Getting the exo at $50CAD after taxes, sell for $75USD plus another $5 USD gain on shipping. After fees of about $8, I still gain at least $17USD, that's about a 35-40% gain. You dump in volumes. The small boys inch through individual sets would get slaughtered. When I go to USPS, I take at least $2000 worth of goods in one shot.

I got this by email today, from Lego, because of an Exo order:

The Exo Suit has proven to be a very popular set and we've had a lot more orders than we expected. We don't have any in stock at the moment, and we're working hard to make more. Our warehouse is expecting a new delivery around the 11th of September.

Take it with the usual grain of salt...

Getting the exo at $50CAD after taxes, sell for $75USD plus another $5 USD gain on shipping. After fees of about $8, I still gain at least $17USD, that's about a 35-40% gain. You dump in volumes. The small boys inch through individual sets would get slaughtered. When I go to USPS, I take at least $2000 worth of goods in one shot.

After your previous post, I just picked up the last 2 RIs at my local TrU. Got the manager to check inventory, nothing left around.
  • Like 1

I got this by email today, from Lego, because of an Exo order:

The Exo Suit has proven to be a very popular set and we've had a lot more orders than we expected. We don't have any in stock at the moment, and we're working hard to make more. Our warehouse is expecting a new delivery around the 11th of September.

Take it with the usual grain of salt...

Someone from europe had same exact letter.

Anyone got something like that for rovers?

After your previous post, I just picked up the last 2 RIs at my local TrU. Got the manager to check inventory, nothing left around.

haha

Smart move. You are near the border right?

I was thinking about hitting Surrey but you saved me the trip. I got a full day tomorrow using company car and has so I can drive to every Lego store and you store and clean house without worrying about the gas bills.

So how many do we all currently have. I have 4 exo and 1 RI.

Sent from an apple product. All misspellings are from the doing of autocorrect.

45 Exo

2 more exo last night on amazon limit

25 from Canada tonight

28 RI from Canada, bought 25, then turned around and got 3 more

2RI from lego store

15 RI from TRU

Missed this morning's RI frenzy from TRU....

haha

Smart move. You are near the border right?

I was thinking about hitting Surrey but you saved me the trip. I got a full day tomorrow using company car and has so I can drive to every Lego store and you store and clean house without worrying about the gas bills.

You might as well enjoy Vancouver. I physically went to surrey and Langley TrU. Got the last 2 at Langley. The manager said there was no inventory in Richmond or Coquitlam. And I called both Lego stores and they are dry. So maybe you should stay in Vancouver and check those stores or North Vancouver.

45 Exo

2 more exo last night on amazon limit

25 from Canada tonight

28 RI from Canada, bought 25, then turned around and got 3 more

2RI from lego store

15 RI from TRU

Missed this morning's RI frenzy from TRU....

I think you were lucky to find that many at the Richmond store. The two Surrey stores only got five delivered. If you feel like you have too many, we could meet up Sunday and I could unload a couple from you. ;)