Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

Yeah, that's the unreliable one

Ahh.. good to know. I guess that flips every once in a while without actually being tied to stock? I will take another look through when I get a chance. Maybe use multiple indicators to get rid of any false positives.

Thanks for the feedback.

I use "Add to Cart" = product/backInStock

Ahh.. good to know. I guess that flips every once in a while without actually being tied to stock? I will take another look through when I get a chance. Maybe use multiple indicators to get rid of any false positives.

Thanks for the feedback.

I use "Add to Cart" = product/backInStock

How many different urls are you guys checking and what is the overall interval? I don't have very many and I'm on a 1 minute interval, so its possible I caught a very quick flip...?

I should make this thing more robust so I can actually tell the availability duration and track it. Maybe even try to auto post here. There are a few other ideas I have, just need to find the time....

To everyone else, sorry about the off-topic nature of these posts. If it continues more I guess we can think about moving it to a new discussion.

How many different urls are you guys checking and what is the overall interval? I don't have very many and I'm on a 1 minute interval, so its possible I caught a very quick flip...?

I should make this thing more robust so I can actually tell the availability duration and track it. Maybe even try to auto post here. There are a few other ideas I have, just need to find the time....

To everyone else, sorry about the off-topic nature of these posts. If it continues more I guess we can think about moving it to a new discussion.

With auto-post, you would be losing your edge to other, non-script-wielding, sharks. If you are not the playa yourself, why would you even care about feeding the sharks?

Also, jeff is planning to implement something like this in some form quite soon - you don't want to mess with his plan, I think

Finally got some time and built my Exo-Suit.  Awesome set....just flat out amazing.....

I think he is fitting into his home quite nicely...

bp_1407470819__exo1_1.jpg

Even the Turtle has already met some kindred spirits....

bp_1407471014__exo1_2.jpg

A lot more girls in space these days :P

bp_1407471116__exo1_3.jpg

Now to acquire more :D

• Like 5

Rather than running some code, use selenium and have it automate through websites. Use dual monitor, this way, you are in front of the monitor and can see it live. Using alerts aren't good because if you are at a meeting, you can't buy so what's the point. With an automation tool, you are sure to buy if you see something because you'll be at your desk.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

• Like 1

Finally got some time and built my Exo-Suit.  Awesome set....just flat out amazing.....

bp_1407471014__exo1_2.jpg

bp_1407471116__exo1_3.jpg

ah in the benny's spaceship :P LOL ...

Vince, could you pose Exo Suit on top of Benny's Spaceship 3x a la Metalbeard in the LEGO Movie and take pictures ?  I thought that would be a cool combo for display, but I did not plan to build spaceship3x anytime soon ;)

Vince, could you pose Exo Suit on top of Benny's Spaceship 3x a la Metalbeard in the LEGO Movie and take pictures ?  I thought that would be a cool combo for display, but I did not plan to build spaceship3x anytime soon ;)

Great idea!  Here you go....sorry for the mess on my kitchen table. Knee deep in a few other projects right now lol.

bp_1407477163__request_1.jpg

bp_1407477202__request_2.jpg

• Like 4

Finally sent an order for this little sucker! Hot damn, I scrambled so fast to order, my heart is still pounding. Haha. I just stuck a The Nether set in there to qualify for free shipping. I didn't need to go that high but at this point f**k it. Besides I've been eyeing The Nether for a while now and it's on sale so what the hell. I needed an excuse to check out this whole Lego Minecraft thing anyway plus I love dark red and the set has a handful. Now hopefully the whole thing ships. post-2081-0-08598000-1369897447.gif

post-2081-0-08598000-1369897447.gif

Finally got some time and built my Exo-Suit. Awesome set....just flat out amazing.....

Well now that my heart stopped thumping like crazy, I can comment on this awesome display. ....Awesome. :biggrin:

bp_1407480979__so_much_win.png

Seeing M-Tron brings back some memories and I really think Lego needs to use a color scheme like those from the 90s Space sets especially M-Tron's. The red with black is very striking and just pops. It makes me feel as though today's choice of colors can be a little dull. Look at Galaxy Squad, most of it was white with a secondary color for highlights (on the good guys side). Alien Conquest was every shade of blue with some gray somewhat like Benny's Spaceship. I would like to see a different choice in color for the next original Space theme like fiery red, dang it.