Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

Do you find many smaller Mom and Pop stores in your country carrying LEGO sets?  

Usually toy stores here are small independent businesses. This was no exception, a little store on the main street of the said ~12.000 population town. LEGO is popular here as far as cheaper sets go.

Usually toy stores here are small independent businesses. This was no exception, a little store on the main street of the said ~12.000 population town. LEGO is popular here as far as cheaper sets go.

I guess LEGO has to adapt policies and prices to each country.  I don't know of one Independent LEGO Retailer in my area(Philadelphia/South Jersey).  

People would notice that one I am pretty sure, however I scored an MSRP Green Grocer last year while being in a small countryside town.

Omg.. how cool is that! Hopefully I walk in a toystore in a remote town far from here one day, and its inventory looks like this:

Lego_Exclusive_Green_Grocer_Set_10185.jp

• Like 4

Omg.. how cool is that! Hopefully I walk in a toystore in a remote town far from here one day, and its inventory looks like this:

Lego_Exclusive_Green_Grocer_Set_10185.jp

Yupp. To those new users recently complaining about people using extra accounts etc to get more exo.... If any one of them walked in and saw this for msrp they would do whatever it takes to get them all if there was a limit. Saying otherwise makes you a liar.

Yupp. To those new users recently complaining about people using extra accounts etc to get more exo.... If any one of them walked in and saw this for msrp they would do whatever it takes to get them all if there was a limit. Saying otherwise makes you a liar.

Why would any store put a limit on old stock like those 10185 ? They should be thanking me for giving them more space to display new items. :thumbsup:

I bought 4 exo suits and a RI from Lego shop online in same order. Received them yesterday so will look at seal codes when I get home in a few hours and post them here

The 4 Exos are 24S4 and the RI is 23S4.

All were ordered from Lego online in UK at same time and at 8:30am August 1st (before they sold out and were despatched from Netherlands warehouse the same day.

If I may ask spare account referring to different credit card or different vip card. Won't lego be able to catch either of these?

Not if shipped to a different address.

I haven't bought any online yet but I figured I could get one of each exo and research just don't use my vip account as I've used it for a purchase in store already used cash though. Just worried they can cross check email and address info put in to a existing vip account.

I put in 4 orders of 2 Exo suits 5 minutes apart all using the same CC and shipping address, all arrived today, no ban hammer.

I remember with the river if you bought one and tried to put in another order it pulled it from your cart. This set they haven't done that. I had 4 come in today from LEGO Shop at Home

I put in 4 orders of 2 Exo suits 5 minutes apart all using the same CC and shipping address, all arrived today, no ban hammer.

So each order was $70, meaning you paid for shipping and did not get any promo polys? Perhaps that was the key to avoid ban: pay your own shipping and avoid getting promos :P

Alright, let's see the pics of the packing slips or it didn't happen!

Ha! Sorry dude I'm not emazers, I don't post info for everyone to see. It's all good if you don't believe me, I kinda wish I didn't order so many as I had to hear the wife complain about it all day long and she isn't done yet. She is just practicing for the Tumbler fiasco that will surely ensue in 3 or so weeks.
  • Like 2

I remember with the RIVER if you bought one and tried to put in another order it pulled it from your cart. This set they haven't done that. I had 4 come in today from LEGO Shop at Home

That's because the RIVER is a secret set and few even know of its existence ;)

If I may ask spare account referring to different credit card or different vip card. Won't lego be able to catch either of these?

I'm referring to anyone who complains about '' tactics '' to get around limits etc. It's pointless ethic debates that seem to come me arise everything a set like this is released amongst other things.

Ha! Sorry dude I'm not emazers, I don't post info for everyone to see. It's all good if you don't believe me, I kinda wish I didn't order so many as I had to hear the wife complain about it all day long and she isn't done yet. She is just practicing for the Tumbler fiasco that is surely to ensue in 3 or so weeks.

Congrats, BTW.. Sorry to hear about the wife issues! Just curious, how many kids do you have listed on your VIP account??