Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

I ordered 2 last Friday from lego, still no confirmation yet.

Anyone else still waiting in the uk?

The two I ordered is still showing backordered and I ordered them on the 1st Aug. I've panicked and gone to the store and bought some there. They have shipped the mini polybag yesterday though.

Man, the part of me that hopes this doesn't ever come back in stock is loving this:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_udlo=20&LH_BIN=1&_from=R40%7CR40&_sacat=0&_nkw=lego+21109&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

Not bad, but not phenomenal either. Those are all sold listings, not completed listings.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=lego+21109&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

I don't think anyone in Europe has received any who have ordered online?

Nope, didn't receive any Exo Suit.. 2 orders on 1st of August in the morning. Luckily, I got 2 of my RI's today.

Funny thing is.. I already received the mini polybags separately  corresponding to the 2 Exo Suit orders 

I received both the suit and the girls yesterday morning. FYI I ordered as soon as I can on August 1.

Thanks for the info

JM123 - if there is a delay, i.e product backordered they will ship polybag seperately.. mine is on my way but my exo suit's are not

Hello 

I don't want to be a "party pooper", but my 'closeby' lego store had plenty of all sets: 

> GE, HH, SSD, RI, Maersk, Exo suits - you name it. 

Unfortunately some customer snatched the last Exo-Suit away in front of my nose - but the clerk told me new shipments were coming. 

He didn't want to add extra Mini Coopers though (even though I had a nice amount), saying policy was clear: 1 per customer... But he went in the back to look in the old stack of polybags, and brought me a Mini Camper instead  :airkiss:

My online order for Exo Suits at LEGO Shop at Home wasn't confirmed yet per E-mail, so I re-ordered to be sure to get some with shipping date in September. And today I got compensated with 2 Mini Coopers out of nowhere!

:airkiss:  :airkiss:

All in all, I'm confident there will be more of everything. Why? Because after the Roover debacle, it seems the right thing to do for Lego customers. 

Check order status Highlander. I never received order confirmation email but they arrived safe and sound

Did you manage to get your order in before it was out of stock then til mid august?

Checked my order status, says partial shipment items back ordered.

When i placed the order exo suit was ship 4th september, the partial shipment must be the mini poly,

Hello 

I don't want to be a "party pooper", but my 'closeby' lego store had plenty of all sets: 

Same here. Store is even packed with heaps of suits and girls. Advantages of living in a low average income country where people usually can't afford LEGO... This is also an explanation for the large amount of Hungarian rovers on bricklink. They were still in store when they got sold out everywhere else resulting in risk-free money.

Not bad, but not phenomenal either. Those are all sold listings, not completed listings.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=lego+21109&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

Not sure I see what you are saying. I mean yeah there are a lot of people selling them, but sold listings is what they sold for which is what matters. So some didn't sell at 70, but barely any sold under 60$.

For a 35$ set 5 days after it came out, Id say thats pretty phenomenal.

Not sure I see what you are saying. I mean yeah there are a lot of people selling them, but sold listings is what they sold for which is what matters. So some didn't sell at 70, but barely any sold under 60$.

For a 35$ set 5 days after it came out, Id say thats pretty phenomenal.

Wait for online orders to arrive to resellers. it's gonna flood the market...

Same here. Store is even packed with heaps of suits and girls. Advantages of living in a low average income country where people usually can't afford LEGO... This is also an explanation for the large amount of Hungarian rovers on bricklink. They were still in store when they got sold out everywhere else resulting in risk-free money.

Maybe they need to send the inventory from Hungary to the US.  

I also checked the Lego prices in Polen, and converted retail prices from Zloty to Euro's most sets are equally or even more expensive than here in western Europe. I can image that average people there can't afford Lego so probably they are lagging behind and you should find sets there which are retired a while ago. Of course, when local people are aware they can make a safe profit by selling those retired sets online, then they will probably buy them.