Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

I'm sorry if this was already asked before: with your order of 1 Exo Suit + 1 Research Institute, what is the 3rd set do you use to get to $75 for free shipping (or to get to $100 for the Mini polybag)?

TIA.

Double up on the Exo.

Superman vs lex 6862

Still three pennies shy.

How long after you guys bought your exo suit set did you get a confirmation for purchasing e-mail from Lego? I bought one over 3 hours ago and haven't gotten one yet. I'm not freaking out or worried or anything, it's just I find it weird because when I bought the GE I received a e-mail confirmation immediately.

Never got one either, but the order shipped the same day which has never happened before.  I would give up confirmation emails if it meant they would continue to ship same day.  Amazon has spoiled me.

I'm sorry if this was already asked before: with your order of 1 Exo Suit + 1 Research Institute, what is the 3rd set do you use to get to $75 for free shipping (or to get to $100 for the Mini polybag)?

TIA.

70014 Croc Swamp Hideout (got poly + free shipping)

I'm sorry if this was already asked before: with your order of 1 Exo Suit + 1 Research Institute, what is the 3rd set do you use to get to $75 for free shipping (or to get to $100 for the Mini polybag)?

TIA.

Superman vs lex 6862

Superman Power Lex. I bought three with the Exo Suit and Research Institute and it came up a bit over $100. I also had $15 in VIP points so I paid about $108 for all five sets. Not too bad IMO.

How long after you guys bought your exo suit set did you get a confirmation for purchasing e-mail from Lego? I bought one over 3 hours ago and haven't gotten one yet. I'm not freaking out or worried or anything, it's just I find it weird because when I bought the GE I received a e-mail confirmation immediately.

It seems that when the systems gets overwhelmed sometime some people don't get anything. I never got order or shipping confirmation on my exos but they still arrived at my doorstep. Same thing happened to me with the B wing last year. Like people said it's nothing to worry just keep checking your order status as it seems to always be updated even in the busiest of times.

My order from Aug 1st has now been changed to 'partial shipment balance on backorder'. Still no confirmation email.

So I guess I won't be getting the 5 I ordered?

Meanwhile the exp ship date has come forward from the 11th Sept back to the 4th Sept again, and the limit is still 5.

Just baffling really.

I would think Lego are still going to be dealing with orders of 5 being made, with little or no chance of those orders being fulfilled, barring another production run. Even then, if people are only getting partial orders, they will want to make another order later down the road.

Surely reducing the limit to one or two would have made more sense.

It seems that when the systems gets overwhelmed sometime some people don't get anything. I never got order or shipping confirmation on my exos but they still arrived at my doorstep. Same thing happened to me with the B wing last year. Like people said it's nothing to worry just keep checking your order status as it seems to always be updated even in the busiest of times.

Yeah its funny that as much as Lego keeps making money, they still haven't upgraded their systems. Kinda silly.