Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

The new show Bait House is filming in the area, so don't even think about it.

Is this where I show up with wine coolers and then I get busted by the cops and I try convincing them that I drove 2+ hours just to talk with the underage girl I've been talking to online?  Hahahahaha!!!!!  "Hello, I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC............"

• Like 2

Has anyone backordered exo suit or research institute is it gona take 30 days possibly I dont wana put in an order and suprise bank charged this week before I get money in my account. Anyone that backordered still waiting? I think I can make it 4 mores days. I just dont want to see this go to sold out and not be able to get any more at all.

If there is ten on target, why not? But creating multiple accounts just to land one or two more is a bit immature. Some people actually wants to play with these toys and when you have a bunch of resellers hoarding this for selfish reasons, it sucks for the kids.

There are many other ways of making money but to try to find loopholes around a company policy is quite inferior. If the limit is one, grab one and leave. No need to wait for the next shift. Well unless someone's a bum and jobless, that might be worth while. I get paid more than $50/hr so maybe that's why I don't resort to lowlife tactics.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

When does the amount of money you make dictate the type of person you are.... I don't see the correlation.
  • Like 1

Interesting, wonder where he go that number from. 

Telephone game. Designer mentioned that Exo Suit will only get one run, Rover had one run, someone posted somewhere that the Rover's "one run" is guesstimated to be around 10,000 (even though Rover had three runs), and so the (mis)information spreads.

I'm guessing the 10,000 came from Brickpicker, then spread to other areas. I know one of the blogs I'm following (I think it was BrickFan?) that reported it as 10,000. Journalism telephone at its finest.

How long after you guys bought your exo suit set did you get a confirmation for purchasing e-mail from Lego? I bought one over 3 hours ago and haven't gotten one yet. I'm not freaking out or worried or anything, it's just I find it weird because when I bought the GE I received a e-mail confirmation immediately.

How long after you guys bought your exo suit set did you get a confirmation for purchasing e-mail from Lego? I bought one over 3 hours ago and haven't gotten one yet. I'm not freaking out or worried or anything, it's just I find it weird because when I bought the GE I received a e-mail confirmation immediately.

Never got one.

the next day, but I ordered mine right when it became available.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I think I have read all 46 pages of this thread over time, I know get a life, but don't recall seeing this mentioned before go to 0:40 if you can't wait for it

Thanks for the link! This review makes me want to get one even more! I missed buying one on release day, but am going to get one soon.