Ideas #007: 21109 - Exo-Suit

Noodlenut

How many Exo sets do you currently own?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. How many Exo sets do you currently own?

• 1-5
    • 6-9
    • 10-19
    • 20-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50+

Picked up 2xexo and 2xresearch (limit 2) at San Mateo (SF Bay Area) this morning.  Not crowded, steady stream of geeky afols (me included) picking up the same thing.  I asked how many exos they had in back, he said probably enough to last for the day but not the weekend.  He also said they expected more exos in the future and the limit was only temporary (like they did with the deloreans), fwiw

• Like 2

You got no email at all? Do you have a target account you can check? You may have entered your email wrong. See if your cc was charged. 

I got a order confirmation... but thats it...  I payed with pay pal  and it shows pending in my paypal over view

I got 5 Last night for $24.99 from Tru Website.

Dear Edward Mazerski,

Thank you for ordering from us. Your order number is 3597670575 and is currently being processed. You'll soon receive additional emails regarding your order as it is processed.

Here is a review of your order.

Ship It Summary

Shipping Address:

Edward Mazerski

Baltimore, MD 21220 US

The following item(s) will be shipped to the above address:

Item #: 41814216

Description: LEGO CUUSOO Exo Suit 21109

Quantity: 5 @ $24.99

Shipping via: Standard Shipping

Order Total: $132.45

Dang, even emazers is in... Now we know why it OOS very quickly ;)

There's something I don't understand.

If there is only one production run, how is it possible to that set to be OoS and "coming back september 4th" ? (here in my country at least)

Well, said said there was only one run of Rovers. But we know that there were really 3 runs. So, it depends what one means by "run" I guess.

What's better than getting a job offer with more pay and the ability to buy Lego again, and return to Brickpicker? A wonderful stash at Lego West Hartford! Limit 2 folks!!! :))))

Really glad to hear that man, good for you! Just in time for the good stuff too :) That photo above definitely shows the exact purchase a lot of people made today, myself included haha

• Like 1

Hey thanks! I was very lucky to get this job. The Exosuit is totally awesome and the Research Institute is super cool!!!!

Really glad to hear that man, good for you! Just in time for the good stuff too :) That photo above definitely shows the exact purchase a lot of people made today, myself included haha

just back from lego store in west hartford too  - was able to time my arrival right before 3 pm shift change so bought max of 2 of exo and RI and then there was a shift change when i took stuff to car and all new cashier - came back new cashier - bought another round of 2.  lego store was actually crowded .  they only had about 12 of these off to the side on a small shelf.

i saw three other adult males w/o kids walk in and buy multiples of both sets.

also just got shipping confirmation on 2 of my 3 target orders