5002123 - Darth Revan

Mos_Eisley

Place your bets!  

200 members have voted

1. 1. Which Star Wars key chain will be the first to disappear on September 30, 2016?

• Darth Maul
    • Darth Vader
    • Princess Leia (Hoth Outfit)
    • Boba Fett
    • Yoda
    • Chewbacca
    • Wicket
    • R2-D2
    • C-3PO
    • Finn
    • Rey
    • BB-8
    • Poe Dameron

Guest TabbyBoy

LOL - 9515 The Malevolence.  Favourite set, my arse!  This is the most under performing post EOL set that I've seen and regrettably own.  This will be the set with the biggest discount I think as it's hated Worldwide.

My bet for 50% off set for May the 4th.

AT-AP-75043

although LEGO Shop at Home did do a $200 set last year.

You may be right.  That is a very perceptive guess.  Is the force with you? :)

I always look at the AT-AP (I have the AT-TE) and think of the AT-AP, yeah, ok, maybe I'll buy that one later and never do, there is always something better than it to buy.

Exciting news I just heard - a special surprise 90% off sale for May the 4th - The Lone Ranger sets will be 90% off, no limit on purchases.  Lego just found 2 more warehouses of them.  Though this won't help the 5 warehouses full Toys R US has of them.  Surely the force will be needed to empty the warehouses. :)

(take it easy on me, it is a joke)  :)

LOL - 9515 The Malevolence.  Favourite set, my arse!  This is the most under performing post EOL set that I've seen and regrettably own.  This will be the set with the biggest discount I think as it's hated Worldwide.

Yep, this and the Umbaran MHC will be the two big discount items imo. I think we get 15% off the exclusives like Lego UK is doing.

Exciting news I just heard - a special surprise 90% off sale for May the 4th - The Lone Ranger sets will be 90% off, no limit on purchases.  Lego just found 2 more warehouses of them.  Though this won't help the 5 warehouses full Toys R US has of them.  Surely the force will be needed to empty the warehouses. :)

(take it easy on me, it is a joke)   :)

If only this could be true.  I'd be happy to buy up TLR sets at 90% off!

I'll put my money on no UCS sets being discounted.  People will buy them just to get Darth Revan, so why would they discount further?  Plus it goes against their new policy on exclusives.

I hope I eat crow on this because I'd love to see some discounts, but I don't see it happening.

I'll put my money on no UCS sets being discounted.  People will buy them just to get Darth Revan, so why would they discount further?  Plus it goes against their new policy on exclusives.

I hope I eat crow on this because I'd love to see some discounts, but I don't see it happening.

From the other hand, they mentioned word "sale", and have this suspicious list of their "favorites"

And if we are allowed to refer to numerology on this site, last year there were 12 sets on sale, with 1 of the 12 being on supersale. Yes, list of "favorites" has exactly 12 items.