My order status

Placed seven orders for GE x 2 on Friday... Used no VIP number and ordered from seven different email addresses.

However... Used same CC and ship to address.

Success. No nasty grams, and confirmation of orders shipping started flooding in about an hour ago.

They will figure it out.  They have banned multiple IP addresses though ordering anonymously to other people.  They have banned multiple CC numbers, and they have banned gift cards used to pay to the multiple IP addresses and other people.  They don't like me very much.  Tread Lightly..

• Like 1

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you both for the advice, which I sincerely appreciate. I know it's a highly, highly risky play... And one which could easily explode on me. Moving forward I will be stocking my sets with more time to do so and the risk will not be necessary. Hoping all holds on this round.

Mine didn't even get to the point where it was canceled. THey charged my cc and promptly deleted any existence of my order. Even the confirmation number and email means nothing to them. They refuse to refund for an order they don't have as well so I get to do the chargeback process. Yay. First and LAST time shopping with these morons.

I looked at boscovs and after reading some shady reviews I held off from ordering. Filled a cart about five times just didn't trust them to go smoothly. Maybe just maybe it was a good call. After hearing how many people here ordered I am hoping 95 percent go smoothly. Sounds like issues are starting though. Amazing that companies still don't how to do proper business!

This sucks. Was so excited after joining the forum and a day later I make an order after reading the deals thread and of course It goes bad :( broscovs says that there is no order linked to my account even though I have the email from them with the order number and I have a charge from them on my debit card. I'm happy for everyone that's going to get their orders I wish I could get mine but looks like now I won't.

I ordered at the same time as everyone else I bought 4 sets I liked(2 of each) then 10 of the 8.83$ pack with stone Star Wars minifigures and I still have no information besides the email with confirmation number but they say I haven't placed an order. Lucky I guess I checked my card and it says pending. I paid with a PayPal business debit card maybe they hate PayPal and won't go through with the order