My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still in process.

I hate those bikes. I tried to sell 10 for $10 shipped an no one wanted them. I went to Target and was digging through the polybags for SW sets which are always fun to play with and give away and it was all freaking chima bikes. How many billions of these did lego make?

I hate those bikes. I tried to sell 10 for $10 shipped an no one wanted them. I went to Target and was digging through the polybags for SW sets which are always fun to play with and give away and it was all freaking chima bikes. How many billions of these did lego make?

I think Lego made at least 100,000 of those Fire Bikes to give away as promos and sell in stores.

My Sept. 25th order of 2 HH just shipped...looks like Lego really did let at least some slip through briefly yesterday. Feeling lucky!

Congrats! You squeaked through somehow.

My order of 1 from yesterday was cancelled (I've bought 0 from LEGO Shop at Home). I'm pretty sure I was one of the first to purchase when they popped back up. Seems to be no rhyme or reason to their order fulfillment.

Congrats to those who got them, and my sympathies to those that didn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Congrats! You squeaked through somehow.

My order of 1 from yesterday was cancelled (I've bought 0 from LEGO Shop at Home). I'm pretty sure I was one of the first to purchase when they popped back up. Seems to be no rhyme or reason to their order fulfillment.

Congrats to those who got them, and my sympathies to those that didn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

Don't feel sympathy it was out two years plenty of time wait till last minute this what happens you fight for leftovers

• Like 1