My order status

Sigh, third time this year I have caught it for sale and third time will cancel after 10 days. First time I ordered about a pallet. Second time was only a couple case. This time just one. This set absolutely hates me.

BACKORDERED ITEMS

------------------------------------------------------------------

Order Date: 23 SEP 2014

DESCRIPTION                                      QTY PRICE   TOTAL

------------------------------------------------------------------

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes Hulk's Helicarrier Brea 1   $49.97  $49.97

that item retired long time ago no? so you have been collecting gift cards :D

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

posted earlier on the delorean thread - my orders which are instore pickup updated to shipped today and got emails also notifying of shipment coming from fort worth texas with tracking numbers that are working.  orders were placed 9/12 in the evening.

Edited by cladner

Hi,

I would like to check,

For example i have placed an order on 1st september it is stated "Item will be ship by 17October"

then recently, when i go back to the item, the date is pushed to another date.

So i am wondering if the item will be shipped on the 1st date stated or my item will be affected and pushed to the later date.

Please advise.

Thank you

All BTTF orders shipped from WM this AM

Same here.

$15 6862's from the 18th still processing but now there is hope.

My two GE's from Amazon also arrived. They were delayed a couple of days by Fedex and I was worried about their condition after reading the state others arrived in. However, they were in very good shape. Some light creases typical with the big sets -- good enough that I would have picked them from a store shelf. Same seal codes as the others.

Hi,

I would like to check,

For example i have placed an order on 1st september it is stated "Item will be ship by 17October"

then recently, when i go back to the item, the date is pushed to another date.

So i am wondering if the item will be shipped on the 1st date stated or my item will be affected and pushed to the later date.

Please advise.

Thank you

It should ship by the date that it said when you placed the order. The date change only applies to orders from that point onwards.

It should ship by the date that it said when you placed the order. The date change only applies to orders from that point onwards.

that's not true always and if you ask LEGO Shop at Home representative about it they will also tell you that the date listed is "tentative/approximate." there is no gurantee that it would ship by that date.

my personal experience has been

a. for most regular priced sets if i ever get in that dreaded backorder queue, it usually ships by the { ship by date on the day of order }

b. some exclusives like GE(1X); SC (1X) and DS(1X) there has been exception and they actually shipped only 2 weeks after the ship by date

c. any reduced price set has always been cancelled.