My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought 3 Deloreans from Walmart on 9/12. Week later and no shipping notification, they still say "in process". Yet a projected delivery date of next Monday. Odds I get them? They are sold out now. Going to be pissed if they don't ship.

I hope u get them but walmart screwed me on a order of 4 HH recently even tho after i ordered them they still showed they had stock for a few days after. There was a shipping number too. I was able to get some ssd from them a few mo ago tho so im trying not to be so bitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Brickpicker

I bought 3 Deloreans from Walmart on 9/12. Week later and no shipping notification, they still say "in process". Yet a projected delivery date of next Monday. Odds I get them? They are sold out now. Going to be pissed if they don't ship.

same here, placed 2 orders of 5 on sept12 and no shipping yet, shows as in process, have a good feeling im not gonna get it

same here, placed 2 orders of 5 on sept12 and no shipping yet, shows as in process, have a good feeling im not gonna get it

I have 5 from the 12th as well as three orders of 6862 from the yesterday that are all in processing. 6862 is still in stock so no hold ups expected there. If it ships before the deloreans, then not good. Fingers crossed.

I have two orders of 5 Deloreans from walmart with no tracking # either.

Strange thing is it says one should arrive tomorrow and one Monday but I am not sure that either has shipped.

I emailed customer service to check status and got an automated response (long story very frustrating to put in all the detail only to get a generic answer)

I have two orders of 5 Deloreans from walmart with no tracking # either.

Strange thing is it says one should arrive tomorrow and one Monday but I am not sure that either has shipped.

I emailed customer service to check status and got an automated response (long story very frustrating to put in all the detail only to get a generic answer)

Same for me on the email. Not looking good then. Ugh.

OK,

For the BTTF orders assuming Walmart strikes out.

Options are:

1) LEGO Shop at Home place order for 3 for $110 with tax delivered plus a Chima poly and Spaceman set

2) LEGO Shop at Home wait till October 1st and gamble it does not go away and then get it with the 2x VIP and the Christmas set if it goes out I am out of luck

Opinions please?

OK,

For the BTTF orders assuming Walmart strikes out.

Options are:

1) LEGO Shop at Home place order for 3 for $110 with tax delivered plus a Chima poly and Spaceman set

2) LEGO Shop at Home wait till October 1st and gamble it does not go away and then get it with the 2x VIP and the Christmas set if it goes out I am out of luck

Opinions please?

Well which promos would you rather have? I'd buy now, can always return later.