My order status

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well the email is in german but the exact wording is as follows....the artikal is no longer available so we have to cancel your order.....I will try again to order 2.....at least they sent me the free mini!!

That's how folks here in US hoarded martian manhunters when big zoo and vampyre hearse were still orderable, but LEGO Shop at Home insisted they they don't have anymore. Not very ethical, but hey, how long should it take them to stick proper status on a web page??

• Like 1

Did you get those for $2.48 each?

Yes, I called and was told limit of 5. I wanted to order 31 to get free shipping. So they were $2.48 each plus $4.95 shipping, $7.35 after $10 VIP.

The order number was not the usual nomenclature but similar to the order number when you get your VIP card. 300XXX not YZ123

• Like 1

Yes, I called and was told limit of 5. I wanted to order 31 to get free shipping. So they were $2.48 each plus $4.95 shipping, $7.35 after $10 VIP.

The order number was not the usual nomenclature but similar to the order number when you get your VIP card. 300XXX not YZ123

They must have got tired of people calling because their is a note on the Mini T1 page that says This is a promotional item and is not available for sale.  I don't believe that was there before, and the price went back up to $5.

Edited to add that they also detail the current promotion in the description.

Edited by fuzzy_bricks

They must have got tired of people calling because their is a note on the Mini T1 page that says This is a promotional item and is not available for sale. I don't believe that was there before, and the price went back up to $5.

Edited to add that they also detail the current promotion in the description.

Now whose fault is that???? Hmmmm

santa shops from midnight preorder were just shipped. I think this is a new record for order turnaround for me...

Just got my ship notice right at the same time also.  Funny seeing we ordered within minutes of each other last night.  I guess we now know the answer to the Oct 1st question.  Its today lol

Just got my ship notice right at the same time also.  Funny seeing we ordered within minutes of each other last night.  I guess we now know the answer to the Oct 1st question.  Its today lol

In retrospect, I think that was canned message for general public - something they would put few minutes before Oct 1. They just did not bother to have different wording for VIPs

I posted this a few times before, but when Toys R US sells Lego sets ahead of the official release date they pay a fine to Lego, as does Walmart,etc. But Toys R Us might make alot of money fast, so if they can make a million Dollars paying lego a $50,000 fine is no big deal, just like when the Star Wars stuff was coming out from hasbro, the boxes usually said don't display until say June 1st, but Walmart,etc would put them out early and all stars who put it out early were fined by hasbro.  Ed

• Like 2

I posted this a few times before, but when Toys R US sells Lego sets ahead of the official release date they pay a fine to Lego, as does Walmart,etc. But Toys R Us might make alot of money fast, so if they can make a million Dollars paying lego a $50,000 fine is no big deal, just like when the Star Wars stuff was coming out from hasbro, the boxes usually said don't display until say June 1st, but Walmart,etc would put them out early and all stars who put it out early were fined by hasbro.  Ed

Ahh. Just like when the SEC fines say Chase for bringing the world economy to it's knees and the fine is about .00001% of the money they made by being scumbags.

• Like 1