My order status

How on earth would they get ahold of these.. of all other retailers.. kmart??

Yeah they took the page down like 2 days before they came in stock and now it is gone again.

It was 5. Code is 21R4

Can you take the crushed box one and try this with it and do another video?

Well video link didn't work for me. Google Will it blend ipad

Edited by Pseudoty

• Replies 11.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ordered HH on Sep 1 and the item was put into back-ordered with an expected date around Oct 3rd.  Now the HH is sold out on the S&**** site, but the order shows it still as backorder.  From your experience, what is the likelyhood that the order will be completed?

Ordered HH on Sep 1 and the item was put into back-ordered with an expected date around Oct 3rd.  Now the HH is sold out on the S&H site, but the order shows it still as backorder.  From your experience, what is the likelyhood that the order will be completed?

More than likely it will ship.  Typically, S@H will not make a set available for sale unless it plans to fill the order.  If it's a sale/clearance deal (I'm looking at you Big Zoo), there's more of a chance the set will not ship.

Ordered HH on Sep 1 and the item was put into back-ordered with an expected date around Oct 3rd. Now the HH is sold out on the S&H site, but the order shows it still as backorder. From your experience, what is the likelyhood that the order will be completed?

very likely it will be fulfilled . No guarantees though

so i placed an order for the same identical item as my gf today; pretty much at the same time. both went through customer service and now mine is backordered and hers is in process of getting shipped. my order was placed first. this is happening all the time with SAH since early 2014 when i returned a few sets in a short time because they were badly damaged due the change in their packaging policy and let them know what the problem was, call it constructive criticism... so i guess i get put at the end of the line now for letting them know their S&**** went down hill...

Ordered 2 exo suits from lego about 2 weeks after they came out ........have been waiting all this time!

Today an email that my order is cancelled ....they have no more exo suits and they will not be getting anymore........

Can you post the text of the email without giving any of your details? Would be curious to see their wording.

Wonder if the end is near?